Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jade Quarry - Murder Herd - Join or die!

BelightBelight Member Posts: 73

Murder Herd is on Jade Quarry! Currently recruiting PVPers! PVE also welcome...

That's right, Kids! The Murder Herd will rear it's horned head in Guild Wars 2, and we invite you to battle with us in WvWvW...

We are looking for some battle hardened PVPers who aren't afraid of getting dirty. Nerd ragers need not apply.

You can join us at forums.murderherd.com. Be warned, we don't accept lazy crap applications.

One of the only things we take seriously in The Herd is our Charter, because these aren't just rules, they are standards. If you break them you won't just be punished, you will be seen as unfit and removed.

Never Trash Talk
None of that "come on you f****t b***h attack me" or "lawl I just wtf pwnt you" crap.

Never Rage Over Split Pixels
If you can't handle getting killed in a video game or being insulted on the internet then you obviously have more serious problems in your life to worry about. Get control of yourself or get the f**k out.

Never Cheat or Exploit
We have a no tolerance stance on this, any kind of third party software usage, exploiting or general cheating will get you kicked the f**k out. We beat the crap out of people fair and square.         

Comments

• CruizerkeCruizerke Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Oh man, I remember you guys from way back in the day in Darkfall. I was in a small guild and when fighting with our alliance had the experience of fighting you guys many times. Good organization, was alot of fun. I would love to join you guys on Jade Quarry but am on BlackGate with friends/family.
  • AfterlifeAfterlife Member UncommonPosts: 256
    5-year Herder checking in. Can't go wrong with fun shenanigans with a side of pvp ass whoopin'. Crom's Balls be willing, we're gonna be taking pants up on Jade Quarry. Ya dig?
  • BelightBelight Member Posts: 73
    Originally posted by cruiserlck
    Oh man, I remember you guys from way back in the day in Darkfall. I was in a small guild and when fighting with our alliance had the experience of fighting you guys many times. Good organization, was alot of fun. I would love to join you guys on Jade Quarry but am on BlackGate with friends/family.

Oh yeah, DarkFall was good times! Untill the population started to leak away... :(

Server transfers are currently free (If you and yours feel like moving) and you can also play PVE as a guest on other servers. So drop by our forums if you like.

On a side note, PVP in GW2 is pretty damned amazing. It's great getting to fly our guild banner over objectives we capture. I'll drop some screen shots on here soon! 

• kingcole32kingcole32 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Afterlife
    5-year Herder checking in. Can't go wrong with fun shenanigans with a side of pvp ass whoopin'. Crom's Balls be willing, we're gonna be taking pants up on Jade Quarry. Ya dig?

You are a poet, sir.

• CruizerkeCruizerke Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Originally posted by Belight
    Originally posted by cruiserlck

Oh yeah, DarkFall was good times! Untill the population started to leak away... :(

Server transfers are currently free (If you and yours feel like moving) and you can also play PVE as a guest on other servers. So drop by our forums if you like.

On a side note, PVP in GW2 is pretty damned amazing. It's great getting to fly our guild banner over objectives we capture. I'll drop some screen shots on here soon! 

Just made the switch over to Jade Quarry. My brother who also played Darkfall with me is gonna make the jump along with possibly one other friend. I'll check out your forums in the AM. :D

Awesome, excited to have you! I assume that's your application I replied to...

You can message Belight Blackmire in game or Krugan (tell him Belight sent you), to get a "trial" guild invite, but please finish out your application thread to get forum and vent access!

• KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144
    I remember you guys from AoC. Good times. Lots of fun... and mooing. Always good in pvp and usually good for a laugh as well. Hopefully I'll see you guys in WvW.

We just switched over to Mumble, murder.mumble.com port: 5255... Stop by!

We are running organized WvW and dungeon groups, so anyone who wants in on that, just hit us up. 

Jade Quarry finally got matched against some good servers, so come support the war effort. Even small groups working together can make a difference.

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

No one probably remembers me from the guild but Doing it without pants was all about my barbarian in AoC.

So I left because you sucked at PvP. Have you gotten more organized and less skittish?

Originally posted by Thorbrand

No one probably remembers me from the guild but Doing it without pants was all about my barbarian in AoC.

So I left because you sucked at PvP. Have you gotten more organized and less skittish?

I don't recall us ever being skittish... In fact in AoC we had a "You run from combat you get kicked from guild" rule in place... I can't think of any other guild that's done anything similar. We still hold the "MH don't run" mentality in most cases. Just the other night I died to a zerg I could of outran only because I went back to die with a guildmate who was too slow...

We are currently running smallish WvW groups (no zerg raids), and have had success using guerilla tactics to capture points and hold keeps.

As far as organization, I've set up Mumble channels to allow commanders to speak to their groups and commander channels, all that junk... but so far we have not needed to use it in GW2.

P.S. I remember you...

• IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Originally posted by Thorbrand

I remember you Thorbrand: The man who woed a whore in real life made her fall in love with you. Its Tehroth the Barbarian. You played with us for a couple of months than vanished, sadly.

MurderHerd

GW2 is still going strong! We are looking for more PVPers to join our ranks!
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Totally remember killing you guys a bunch in Age of Conan. ;) Good luck in GW2!

I can't seem to escape you guys -- you're always on my server regardless of the game!