Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all the Rangers out there!

RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

Was anyone able to find and charm the Wolf?

From what I know so far the Norn rangers are getting them as starter pets (didn't try though, others told me) but after I went to a taming tour with my charr ranger and collected all the other available pets, the wolf kept missing. :(

Any help on where to charm it would be very appreaciated since I want to complete my pets collection and all I'm missing is that one wolf! :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Comments

• GraeyGraey Member UncommonPosts: 281
    Originally posted by Raekon

From what I know so far the Norn rangers are getting them as starter pets (didn't try though, others told me) but after I went to a taming tour with my charr ranger and collected all the other available pets, the wolf kept missing. :(

Any help on where to charm it would be very appreaciated since I want to complete my pets collection and all I'm missing is that one wolf! :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Do you mean the Alpine (white) wolf?

If so here is a link to that very thing.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/guild-wars-2-ranger-pet-location-guide-by-mardoogames.277404/

I'm not sure if you want spoilers...but anyway if you go to the norn starter area there is a place where you can turn into a wolf for a heart quest. This place is where you can tame the alpine wolf...if there is another then I'm not sure.

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531
    Originally posted by Graey
    Originally posted by Raekon

Thanks a lot in advance!

Do you mean the Alpine (white) wolf?

If so here is a link to that very thing.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/guild-wars-2-ranger-pet-location-guide-by-mardoogames.277404/

I'm not sure if you want spoilers...but anyway if you go to the norn starter area there is a place where you can turn into a wolf for a heart quest. This place is where you can tame the alpine wolf...if there is another then I'm not sure.

No I mean the regular gray/black one. :)

Already have the alpine wolf and you don't need to do that quest to get one since there are some near the wolves lodge and near the lake in which you can also tame the polar bear.

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    Doesn't seem to be on this locations list.
  • RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

To think that I checked the wiki before today.... -_-

I saw that it said "location uknown" and left without taking a look at the bottom in which shows a location in the eternal battlegrounds umberglade forest. x_X

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Wolf

Hope it's true and it works too though. :/

Gonna try to enter the battlegrounds tonight and try. ^_^

Thanks a lot for the replies anyway guy.

Have a great day!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

this is the pet guide im using - has the same info as previous links but its categorized

http://guildwars2hub.com/guides/professions/ranger/pets

• NaeviusNaevius Member UncommonPosts: 334
  • KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217
    that site was very helpful!

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    Some are just pains but in a good way took me hrs in the right location for a lahtail devourer juvie to pop.