Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst game ever.

Comments

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Originally posted by rainorxx
    No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

hhahahaha

omg man , what game are you playing? Because it's not Guild Wars 2!

Sounds like a classic example of a crappy system with a crappy ISP , so why not bash the rest of the game on false merits , fantastic!

• MoparMopar Member UncommonPosts: 26
    No Auction house. No Black Lion....that. PvP is ridiculous. No real lore like in GW 1. Disconnects all the time. Reload maps. Crafting with no recipes. No community. No persistent world. I`m done.

Gotta becareful your gonna get all the fanboi's in a uproar with talk like that.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791
    The game is awesome. They are doing things that have never been done before (Trading) and glitches are to be expected. They will sort it out. Also, you can buy'sell on chat. Someone offered to make me a nice set of armour if I provided the mats.
  • ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    Originally posted by Ender4

You must be pretty new to gaming. Ever hear of a game named Vanguard?

Yes, but I did not know it. I loved GW 1 but the 2....is pathetic.

You loved GW1 but hate 2?!?!? Definitly something wrong here.

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Originally posted by Thralia
    always enjoyable seeing ppl getting their eyes opened.

it's more enjoyable when they research a game before buying it..

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by KingJiggly

[mod edit]

What was the point of posting that?

This may be the reason people don't like GW2 fans. Also, TERA is still doing better than TSW so all is good for me.

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Originally posted by Pivotelite

[mod edit]

This may be the reason people don't like GW2 fans. Also, TERA is still doing better than TSW so all is good for me.

[mod edit]

• Ender4Ender4 Member UncommonPosts: 2,247

Originally posted by Chrisbox
    Originally posted by rainorxx Originally posted by Ender4 You must be pretty new to gaming. Ever hear of a game named Vanguard?
    Yes, but I did not know it. I loved GW 1 but the 2....is pathetic.  

They are very different games, I could certainly see someone loving GW1 and not liking GW2 because they are so dissimilar.
  • rainorxxrainorxx Member Posts: 85
    Originally posted by Weretigar

[mod edit]

[mod edit]

Do you know me? I play TERA but I leave. And I play WoW, Lineage II, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars 1, Aion, AoC, etc, etc. And now I'm playing GW 2 (trying to play). And I dont liking the game. Whats the problem? Is forbit say that? 

The game is pretty, have a good combat, but dont have a lore (like GW1 have), and there are a lot of bugs, A LOT. And PvP is a joke, the scenarios are small, repetitive and dont have fun. And WvWvW is boring, never ends and is not for all people (queues, queues. enormous queues). 

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Originally posted by Weretigar

[mod edit]

[mod edit]

Look at the OP's posting history and you will see he was A tera troll from the begining that never even bought/played gw2. Thats why that posters reply mattered.

Do you know me? I play TERA but I leave. And I play WoW, Lineage II, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars 1, Aion, AoC, etc, etc. And now I'm playing GW 2 (trying to play). And I dont liking the game. Whats the problem? Is forbit say that? 

The game is pretty, have a good combat, but dont have a lore (like GW1 have), and there are a lot of bugs, A LOT. And PvP is a joke, the scenarios are small, repetitive and dont have fun. And WvWvW is boring, never ends and is not for all people (queues, queues. enormous queues). 

I do not have to know you to just click on your little yellow name and check to see what kind of poster you are. That being said, if you do not like GW2 there is nothing wrong with saying it. You had your opinion heard good for you grats.  

However if you would have just come out and made that your opening opinion on why you dont like the game then more people would understand how you feel. Does WvW need a afk kick timer and to get rid of other countries out of WvW yes. That would fix all of your WvW woes. Does it have bugs? Yes but every MMO released right now has bugs even WoW and it has been out for nearly a decade.

Most of your posting you drop a couple line of hate and your off. So in the eyes of the viewers that see your posts, you my friend just trolled. Maybe next time you should post your replies as your main topic structure. 

Also you should have tried ff14, redmoon, for furcadia. There are far worse.

• StanlyStankoStanlyStanko Member UncommonPosts: 270
    Originally posted by Mopar

Gotta becareful your gonna get all the fanboi's in a uproar with talk like that.

Makin friends 24/7

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Hmm, Daikatana it is not, and I can say that with 100% confidence; even considering only a few hours played over two BWE's. There are few absolute claims I will make, this is certainly one of them.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308

Hmm..

Been playing since the 28th, never felt the need  to use the auction house yet, so I haven't worried about it being down. The PvP however is some of the most fun I've ever had, there's TONS of lore, I never get disconnected even after I've been idle for 8 hours, I don't know what you mean by "reload maps"...

The crafting is ok, though that's never been a big deal to me. Just so you know you can discover recipes with items, so I don't know what you're talking about?

The community has been amazing so far. Everyone is having fun, I talk about the stuff going on in events, and people talk back. Everyone tries to help each other with revives and stuff. I just joined an awesome guild and have a great time. I think the problem here lies with your social skills.

What's not persistent about the world? You saying it's not persistent because the same events keep popping up on occasion? The overflow?

I don't think you even played the game.

• Requiem1066Requiem1066 Member Posts: 274

Not the worst game by far 

A step forward in some area's

A step backwards in others

But no great leaps in any

Imo

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

"worst game ever"

Obviously you never played Air Cars for the Atari Jaguar.

• draussdrauss Member Posts: 93

No lore? Are you blind and deaf? have you bothered to find the thousands of strings subtle and obvious alike linking the 2 games.

Seriously Ascalon is seriously overflowing with lore. You can't take 2 steps without hearing some reference to lore... Look at the map. Dozens of names and places should become instantly recognisable. The personal story is thick with references to the old gods, the destroyers, dwarves and countless other GW canon.

Open your eyes and look. If you were a GW fan the lore should be obvious to you. Perhaps you don;t know as much about GW as you thought you did.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    Hahahaha. Nice one OP. Almost had me there for a sec.
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

bye :)

• Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359
    When ANET builds a landfill specifically to dispose of all the unsold GW2 boxes...call me.  Until then, worst game ever title belongs to ET ;).

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Hey OP, what flavor cheese would you like to go with your whine???
  • marcelimarceli Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by Chrisbox 

Nothing's wrong. He might be a PvPer who loved GW1 for GvG, HA and team play (like me). He misses that. Is that so weird?

palmiarnia.info

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Creslin321
    When ANET builds a landfill specifically to dispose of all the unsold GW2 boxes...call me.  Until then, worst game ever title belongs to ET ;).

Oh no, it was definitely Hellgate: London.

Wow, the Atari Crash of '83.  You dug deep. :)

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by Ender4

You must be pretty new to gaming. Ever hear of a game named Vanguard?

You must be new to MMOs,ever hear of a game called Dark&Light?

See,it's easy when you know how.image

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Well, since no one said it, I might as well.

Can I have your stuff?

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    Originally posted by outfctrl

Well, since no one said it, I might as well.

Can I have your stuff?

Does he even have any?

This discussion has been closed.