Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Seeking for a Guild in EU PvE Server

anemisanemis AnkaraPosts: 39Member

Hey every1
Yes I know this game gonna cost me a lot of cash but I believe it is a nice game and deserves some Money to entertain me… imageWell, I spent more for worst than it is my choose to play it anyway.. image

BUT It would be grate to play it with some nice friends. image That is a MMO game afterall =) So I decide to join a guild than here we are ;)

Well.. I have a recent player for FW but I am a hardcore endgame player. I believe, If I find a guild and some nice friends I will play this game for a long time.  But I must tell that I am a civil engineer in Turkey and working full time. That means I can only be online at nights. BUT EveryNights image

I started the game yesterday on EU PvE server and I am only lvl 22 right now. I am a human mage.(Dont know but probably I will be a lighting mage) Dont underestimate my low lvl cause my MMORPG history is quite huge ;)

Well, thats all for now. I wonder If any group or guild welcome me right now.
Hope to see you all in the game..

Tagged:

Comments

• anemisanemis AnkaraPosts: 39Member
    I am lvl 34 atm and still searching for a guild image

• UnitAkiraUnitAkira AucklandPosts: 24Member

Hi im not to sure that u are on the same server as me but you are welcome to try the lionheart server its a U.S server and join up with us and see if you like it or not :)

just find anyone from Seraphic guild and they will help you out just tell them Unit send you :)

• anemisanemis AnkaraPosts: 39Member
    Thanks so much.. I found a nice guild  =) BTW, I am not in US server. It is EU one