Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many of us can admit we were wrong?

1235»

Comments

• JakardJakard Member Posts: 415
    I think expectations were too high. I think people were (and still are) hungry for a game to knock World of Warcraft off of it's proverbial throne. I bought the game but honestly? I just don't really care for it. Maybe it's a great game but it just doesn't grab me the way that a game like World of Warcraft did. I think partly because of the lack of a tutorial. You get dumped in the world which is big and complex and it's like, "Have at it". I'm the kind of person that if you don't grab my attention early on.... then it's likely that I won't get into the game. I find myself logging into WoW and Diablo 3 more over the past few days. I think the game is alright.... just nothing special.
  • Revy106Revy106 Member UncommonPosts: 47

Gw2 is just like any other bog standard mmo nothing new implimented into the game just rehashes of every other type of mmo. 

an mmo needs to make something that has NEVER been done before as difficult as that is im sure there is some ideas out there that people have thought of that could be mind blowing for the mmo industry but companys wont listin to these people because they know fools will just buy any mmo with a background or decent marketing.

theres my 2 cents flame away

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Since the topic is pretty much irrevocably derailed, it's being locked.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.