Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BattleWornSoldiers -BwS- Multi-Gaming Community!

Welcome to BattleWornSoldiers offical recruitment thread!

BattleWornSoldiers is a mult-gaming community that has integrated guild wars 2 in its selection of
games and is now looking for active members.

Region - EU
Time Zone - GMT +1 (-/+ 1 doesn't really matter)
Server - Whiteside Ridge
Focus - PvE, WvWvW and sPVP

What do we offer?

-Teamspeak3
-A friendly community running since 2003
-The possibility to rank up!
-Almost every Profession Lvl 400 (working on completion)
-Events like raids and clears (more with more members ofc)

What do we expect?

-Age 18+
-Fluent english
-Activity
-Respect
-Having fun^^
-Represent us at all times!

How do I apply?

-Register on our free website at www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk (Registering only allows you to apply to a game section)
-Contact us ingame for an invite (This can be before or after you have signed up to our website)
-Join us on Teamspeak3 for a chat and to play with us!

Ingame name: predictable x (predictable)

Hope to see you guys ingame
Be the best be BwS!

Our community are a mixture of United Kingdom and European  players if you are interested in joining us for guild wars 2 read our contact information below.

Requirments

- Teamspeak3 with a working microphone
- English speaking

If anyone has any questions contact me via -

Website -www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk
E-mail - [email protected]
msn - [email protected]
Steam - crazy_shadow1153
Facebook - www.facebook.com/battlewornsoldiers
BwS Community Admin - Predictable

Comments

• predictablepredictable Member Posts: 15
    What makes us different then every other guild or community?

Its very hard to find what your looking for when so many guilds have the ability to obtain great looking websites and useful teamspeak3's and vent's servers. Most of the time its all about image and what you represent, unfortunately this does not show if the guild or community will be any good and that it meets your standards, you could follow ingame information regarding that guild but in most cases you dont get a feel of the guild unless your in there talking to them.

So what can we provide to show you we are a active and capable guild for GW2, what you need to look for are communities with a rich history that have been running for numerous years which is a bonus to understand what your getting yourself into. You can tell a great deal about a guild/community with there background history and to see if that suits you.

At BattleWornSoldiers our history not only gives us a rich gaming experience since 2003 but the knowledge of having a long term active dedicated admins that are committed to support the community in anyway possible. I am Predictable a community admin for battlewornsoldiers, i joined as a member in 2003 at the age of 12 i am now 22 of age making it nealy 9-10 tens of membership, not only that at the age of 13-14 i was running BwS with another admin which he also has 9-10 years of commitment.

We are not a community that starts up and dies off because things dont work out and having 3 admins running this community for over 9-10 years its very unlikely we going to leave anytime soon. The point im trying to get across is that we are different from the majority of other guilds/community due to the fact we still have the same people running the show and we have a good sense of leadership and experience when it comes to running a guild/community.

Would you like to be a part of this?

Website - www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk
    msn - [email protected]
    Steam - crazy_shadow1153

• EmistyEmisty Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys, Im one of the admins here at BattlewornSoldiers. Ive been here since 2004.

We are still looking for members, if you are interested feel free to leave a message here :)
    Bumping - Not far to go now 28th nealy here!
    With only a week to go heres a another bump for anyone interested in taking part in our Gw2 section!
    BattleWornSoldiers are now officially established in Whiteside Ridge server interested in joining us?

website - www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk or contact us ingame!
    Looking for a guild that supports all areas of Gw2 ?  (PVP/PVE/WVW) we cover it all at www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk!

We still looking to expand our numbers (bump)

Bumping - www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk <---- Join us Today!
    We are growing very well and hoping to gain more for our WvW events
    Our WvW is now every Sunday! Come join us even if your public!
    WvW is now every Sunday! Come join us even if your public!
    BattleWornSoldiers is a mult-gaming community that has integrated guild wars 2 in its selection of
    games and is now looking for active members.

Region - EU
    Time Zone - GMT +1   (-/+ 1 doesn't really matter)  
    Server - Whiteside Ridge
    Focus - PvE, WvWvW and sPVP

What do we offer?

-Teamspeak3
    -A friendly community running since 2003
    -The possibility to rank up!
    -Almost every Profession Lvl 400 (working on completion)
    -Events like raids and clears (more with more members ofc)

What do we expect?

-Age 18+
    -Fluent english
    -Activity
    -Respect
    -Having fun^^
    -Represent us at all times!

How do I apply?

-Register on our free website at www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk (Registering only allows you to apply to a game section)
    -Contact us ingame for an invite (This can be before or after you have signed up to our website)
    -Join us on Teamspeak3 for a chat and to play with us!

Ingame name: predictable x (predictable)

Hope to see you guys ingame
    Be the best be BwS!
    bumping looking for more for sPVP and WvW
    bumping, looking for more for sPVP and WvW
    My Bump News Update!

- spvp will be one of our interests for our end game content we are hoping to find the right players to join our team or teams depending on how many number of players are interested, if your one of many that likes spvp then give us a go at www.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk and create our very own strong [BWS] Team!

- WvW is another part of the end game experience we would like to expand on, we hoping to find more like minded players that enjoys taking part in all 3 WvW Maps during the week and weekends. If your one of them come join us on our teamspeak3 we host it for public use for our server whiteside ridge. Address: ts.battlewornsoldiers.co.uk  Password: Contact an admin on our website or ingame (predictable x)

- sPvP and WvW not your thing? come and join us on our daily PvE world events and dungeon runs for a better experience using teamspeak3 and with players you can rely on!

msn - [email protected]
    Steam - crazy_shadow1153