Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArenaNet Phone number - Phone: (425) 462-9444

ToodlesToodles Member UncommonPosts: 121

http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/computer-software-publishers-and-developers/arenanet-in-bellevue-wa-22017235

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

ArenaNet

Phone: (425) 462-9444

Fax: (425) 671-05893180

139th Ave SE, Ste 500, BellevueWA 98005

http://www.arena.netView Additional Web Addresses

For those with support issues, call this number.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Not a support number so won't get you any help. Besides, you aren't paying any sub fees, why would you expect live phone support?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

Yeah, They will just tell you to use the Email they provide and then hang up on you. 

Also A+  is easy to get since one account can up vote it multiple times.

• ToodlesToodles Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    Not a support number so won't get you any help. Besides, you aren't paying any sub fees, why would you expect live phone support?

You clearly miss the point.

Also, you don't pay monthly fees so that means you don't expect timely customer support? You're kididng right? It's customers like you that make running a busines enjoyable. If all my customers were like you, I'd be able to bend them all over on  a regular basis and just take their money with subpar service. My bottom line would be subsantially higher.

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    Besides, you aren't paying any sub fees, why would you expect live phone support?

Getting phone support is very common on new products.

• Jeff7477Jeff7477 Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by Toodles

Also, you don't pay monthly fees so that means you don't expect timely customer support? You're kididng right? It's customers like you that make running a busines enjoyable. If all my customers were like you, I'd be able to bend them all over on  a regular basis and just take their money with subpar service. My bottom line would be subsantially higher.

Slow down and stop raging on the forums.

I'm texting on a phone while providing timely support for a client even though I'm still waiting on them to show up and unlock the doors. Funny how that works in the real world for real services. The mmorpg forum interface isn't very forgiving and I have large fingers. Feel free to nitpick more there though ;)
  • BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440
    They are busy enough as it is. Every game that comes out tons of people get hacked and the companies have to regain control. It happend in Aion, Rift, and even SWTOR and a bunch of other games. Also as the poster said above that is not the support line.
  • strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

BBB is a scam, anyone in business knows it.

Better Business Bureau 20/20 Investigation

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by strangepower

BBB is a scam, anyone in business knows it.

Better Business Bureau 20/20 Investigation

I could not believe it when I watched this video. Completely disgusting. They should go to jail for Fraud. How horrible.

There Is Always Hope!

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919

So....

Should I try to use this to get my password reset? Or just wait for my ticket to get a response?

Agh, I really want a quick resolution to my password, but I don't want to botch it up by mistake.

• kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

I love when people throw the BBB out there thinking it's some official government organization lol

• lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646

Be our guest and try getting CS from Anet on the phone. Then let us know how it went.

/chuckles

Originally posted by kanezfan

I love when people throw the BBB out there thinking it's some official government organization lol

I love when people completely take things out of context. Did anyone say anything about the BBB or did they post something that showed a valid phone number to call Arena Net to solve their customer support issues, and that just happened to be associated with the BBB website?

FYI - for those interested, that number does yield results, as much as some fanboys state that it doesn't.

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    Originally posted by kanezfan

I love when people completely take things out of context. Did anyone say anything about the BBB or did they post something that showed a valid phone number to call Arena Net to solve their customer support issues, and that just happened to be associated with the BBB website?

FYI - for those interested, that number does yield results, as much as some fanboys state that it doesn't.

Tried it, ended up leaving a message.

• BrokebackBrokeback Member Posts: 1

THANK YOU TOODLES! :D

These people have NO IDEA how much suffering the 3rd world is going through due to ArenaNet/GW2's ignorant "Powered by RightNow" 'Support' system. I don't know how any of you are getting through since everyone of my friends in Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago CANNOT SUBMIT ANY QUESTIONS OR CREATE ANY SUPPORT ACCOUNTS. ARENANET I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS! YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT RESPONDING/GIVING FAILURE ERRORS TO THOSE IN THE CARIBBEAN AND MAYBE OTHER PLACES TOO. YOU CANNOT HAVE JUST ONE WAY OF CONTACTING YOU!

Anyway, thanks again Toodles! I called them and left a message and my friends are supposed to call them now too. I soooooo love you for this! Ignore the ignorant haters. Businesses MUST always have multiple ways to speak to their customers whether for one off buys of products like a Washing Machine or a rental/service like Cable TV. MMORPG's are no different and as a business owner I know that we're MORE likely to fail if customers cannot contact us to give us feedback / failure reports. We'd never know what our market really thinks otherwise and would invest money and time into doing things that don't sell or give us a bad reputation due to overlooked mistakes.

Thank you most sincerely Toodles. People like you make the world a better place.