Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Send me a pm with ur mail if want a extended trial key.

Once in game pm and ill help you out, after you subsctibe i pay 350mil isk and the oportunity to join the corp if your interested for future guidance

Safe fly!

• tifalitatifalita Member Posts: 8
    i have 9 invites left for the month. who wants one? PM me.
  • ElirionLothElirionLoth Member UncommonPosts: 308
    I have 21 day free trials if anyone wants to try Eve.  Send me a PM and I'll get one to you.

6 Invites remaining.

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of 3 invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Edit: 5 invites remaining

Edit: I dont have any more invites left for now

• ExsilExsil Member Posts: 1

Hey, I would fancy an extended EVE-Online trial version to get a grip on the game if anyone has one. Send it to me.

Thanks!

• DrannyDranny Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Originally posted by Exsil

Hey, I would fancy an extended EVE-Online trial version to get a grip on the game if anyone has one. Send it to me.

Thanks!

send me your email in a pm and i'll get one sent

• TheSedatedTheSedated Member Posts: 82
    I'm also looking for an extended trial key. Would be nice if someone could send me one.
  • dcrose001dcrose001 Member Posts: 7
    I am looking for a extended trial key. I have heard a ton about the game and have been playing MMO's since the mid'90's.This one seems to have staying power (besides good ole EQ ). So if anyone has one send me a note plz.
    Originally posted by TheSedated
    I'm also looking for an extended trial key. Would be nice if someone could send me one.

Originally posted by dcrose001
    I am looking for a extended trial key. I have heard a ton about the game and have been playing MMO's since the mid'90's.This one seems to have staying power (besides good ole EQ ). So if anyone has one send me a note plz.

• eve_vetseve_vets Member Posts: 9

I got some free 21-day trial invite left Pm me with your email then I send a invite.

O it's not to late to start play EVE Online ! Not with the latest patch who gives you a head start into EVE Online..

On top of that yo get help from a veteran. image

• Lynusvan_PeltLynusvan_Pelt Member Posts: 6

Hello there!

I have 8 Buddy Keys to giveaway to 8 interested new players. I also would be willing to help you with learning the game, and if you do decide to subscribe I will provide you with some necessary skill books to help you make your progression in the game easier. And if you also decide you want to try PvP, I will see about getting you into my corp once you are able to pilot at least a T2 Battlecruiser...

Please email me [email protected], if you would like a buddy key invite. Have 8 , and they will go quick so act now !!

10 invites

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of  invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Originally posted by Galaxo

10 invites

3 Invites i will offer as reward a plex( you can buy another month with it)after subscribe, the rest of  invites i pay 350mil isk after subscribe and corp invite if you want more help.

Edit 6 keys 

• OldBikerOldBiker Member Posts: 75
    I've got 30 keys available for September.  Message me if you need one.
  • Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156
    I have 20 keys, if interested message me, I check very very regularly for messages so you can expect very fast reponses.  Each key is a 21 day trial to eve online.

J. B.

I have 8 buddy keys to giveaway. If you are looking to play the game and learn, I am willing to help you in game in the early stages--and if you subscribe I will pay for some of your skill books. email me at [email protected]

Offer 21 days trials, once in game i can help with guidance and the chance to join the corp.Once subscrived i give you 300mil isk

Safe fly!

Now have 7 buddy keys to giveaway. If you are interested in trying out Eve feel free to email me [email protected], and I will gladly send you a key. If you are serious about the game and are interested in the PvP facet of Eve Online I would be glad to invite you to my corporations Help channel to provide you with some guidance.

Once again 7 keys to giveaway, email me [email protected] --

• DresbainDresbain Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I have several 21 trial keys to hand out, if you would like a key shoot me a PM with your email address. Once you subscribe I can help you out with some skillbooks or ISK. It's never too late to join EvE and jump into the sandbox! hurry before the keys are all gone!

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."

Plenty of Keys left, feel free to message me with an email to send the invite to,  I will also help and assist anyone who requests a key in game, feel free to contact me on the name provided to you on your buddy key invite when you get it.

J. B.

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194

I currently have ten buddy key invites to EVE online! and I'm looking to give them all out <:

Each invite entitles you to a 21 day trial account on EVE online!
    And when you get in-game throw me a mail so we can talk :D Feeling pretty lonely recently in the game </3 so let me help you get into the game and such. (I still consider myself new to most of it haha)

I can also hook you up with a corp that fits what you're looking to do in the EVE universe. Better than jumping in yourself and being lost.

Also! If you subscribe, I will pay you 200m+ ISK(Which is a PERFECT amount to start with and should last you quite a while)

Anyways, if you're interested email me at [email protected]

Half Dozen Buddy Key Invites left to giveaway!!

If you are interested in Eve feel free to email me ([email protected]), and I will go ahead and send you a buddy key.

Eatch buddy key gives you 21 day trial. On top of that I will personally answer any questions you have about the game, if you are looking to play the game for PvP I can get you into my current corporation if you decide to subscribe. And if you do eventually subscribe I will also be sure to compensate you with some necessary skill books you will need for your future training plan.

Email me for a buddy key today --- [email protected]

• DevlishRoDevlishRo Member Posts: 1

I am looking to give Eve a try with a high possibility to continue my subscription.

I like playing games to become wealthy - and I always loved the concept of mining in any game.

Well if anyone is willing to help me out with a buddy key or even some ISK if kind enough i'd appreciate it.

My e-mail : [email protected]

Skype: devlishro > Please mentiont that you are from Eve so I know who I am talking with :)

Sent. you can contact me in game from the invitee name listed in your buddy invite, feel free to ask me questions about the game and how to get started.

J. B.