Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I got a golden recipe for a MMORPG that will gain 20-50 mil players.

2»

Comments

• 13lake13lake Member UncommonPosts: 719
    im already one step ahead of you guys, i've got an idea that will make all the aliens play it too, forget about earth, thats only 7 billion or so, my idea gets 20-50 billion for sure !
  • VagabandanaVagabandana Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by Kopogero

So right now I'm trying to find info like which company would be most interested and willing or investors to begin business with and finally deliver justice to this genre. Anyone who've had similar path and experience as well as some tips or interested in anything else you're welcome to replay here or private message me, thx.

I'm beyond trolling,because there are two solutions for that:

1) Find who that is and where it lives and bang everythin that moves around it. This way you'll most probably achive bangin what the troll loves most, and that's its...a**

2) Bang anything, anyway, in the attempt to eradicate trolliness by internal overheat of their biggest organ: Their snot (thats right)

Anyway, above and beyond that.

To the point this thread : I will not sell my idea because that way ill keep thinking thats the biggest idea on earth and that everyone else  ain't as good as i. This way when im old and grumpy ill keep tellin "i coulda been shoulda been, yet i didn't wanna because im better. I choose to live in poverty like Lev T."

Useless post.