Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm cancelling my subscription.

ElementoElemento Member Posts: 62

This game sucks. 2 hour queues to get into WvW?

Comments

• kostoslavkostoslav Member UncommonPosts: 455
    Subscription?
  • teotiusteotius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Best troll of the day <3
  • SkymourneSkymourne Member UncommonPosts: 380
    Originally posted by Elemento

yeah, you go ahead and do that.  finding that cancel button will be amusing to watch.

• DrannyDranny Member UncommonPosts: 279

lol

• Blaze007Blaze007 Member Posts: 188

You must be one of those guys who fail on everything... :)))

• lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646
    I am 99.9% sure OP is being sarcastic.
  • Originally posted by Vallador

They Cant Say Nothing Bad about Guild Wars 2, hahaha Brilliant! I think it will take some time before they start talking about Guild 2 is suck blah blah blah, How much are they paying you to do this God dame is like a jungle man you guys are animals you want that doller and we the gamers loss but thinks are changing becouse of technology. thats how they Kill Star Wars The Old Republic I was ther I bought the CE the game had so much potential trolls kill that game.

• TigerAeroTigerAero Member Posts: 127
    Originally posted by Skymourne

yeah, you go ahead and do that.  finding that cancel button will be amusing to watch.

I've sucessfully "returned" my game to Amazon already for the reason above and others.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Game: Since there is no actual subscription we denied your request. Now go back in game. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by Half_Man_Half_Toon
    Originally posted by Vallador

They Cant Say Nothing Bad about Guild Wars 2, hahaha Brilliant! I think it will take some time before they start talking about Guild 2 is suck blah blah blah, How much are they paying you to do this God dame is like a jungle man you guys are animals you want that doller and we the gamers loss but thinks are changing becouse of technology. thats how they Kill Star Wars The Old Republic I was ther I bought the CE the game had so much potential trolls kill that game.

Not really. Games kill themselves. WoW is the most trolled game ever all the way, specially in these forums, and...

And GW is getting trolled to death too, but I doubt it's going to fail.

And potential... well, yeah, can I buy potential with "potential" money? No, I can't, and since players pay actual money, I guess they want to actually enjoy a game, not potentially do it.

• V1kN1kV1kN1k Member UncommonPosts: 27
    uti puti doti little whiny kiddy!

DMC

• MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

"Trolls" have no power to 'kill a game.'   BioWare/Mythic made a bad game.   People quit in droves.    I was one of them.  And I didn't quit because some 'troll' didn't like the game.  I quit because, like most everyone I started with in EGA, found the game to be buggy, broken and -- the cardinal sin -- BORING.

Originally posted by MosesZD

"Trolls" have no power to 'kill a game.'   BioWare/Mythic made a bad game.   People quit in droves.    I was one of them.  And I didn't quit because some 'troll' didn't like the game.  I quit because, like most everyone I started with in EGA, found the game to be buggy, broken and -- the cardinal sin -- BORING.

Anet as well made a boring bad game. What did they do differently? They made sky rises instead of big open areas. LMAO.

• Originally posted by TigerAero
    Originally posted by MosesZD

Anet as well made a boring bad game. What did they do differently? They made sky rises instead of big open areas. LMAO.

Yeah man is sad me I love games I been playing games since 1987 I loves video games allot and is sad when a game that has Star Wars Name on it dies :(. BTW games are like fighting boxing racing shooting wars etc, if you dont know what you making or dont have knowledge that you will win the battle you are blind and when you are blind you dont know nothing, Knoledge is Power Knoledge makes hard thinks that is anything on the world possible to make is like 2+2=4 is that easy when you have knoledge. :) thats coming from the wises man on the universe God.

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    It's really getting annoying seeing these pointless threads. MMORPG really needs to do something about it, its completely out of control. Every day it's one after another, taking space up for no reason.
  • mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Yes please, more leave so we can play freely. and dont forgrt to cancel your subscription
  • NibiruXNibiruX Member Posts: 11

@TigerAero

you should not wate anymore of your time posting about it then ! bye

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    But, it's still the free month.
  • westrunzilwestrunzil Member UncommonPosts: 9

Yes this game sucks indeed, i am not resubbing...       oh   wait  this is not  SWTOR forum...    damn

If people really don't like GW2 and you bought from Amazon just return to Amazon. Say your computer can't run it. They give full refunds (minus that blasted tax.)
  • MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
    Yeah those queues are really damn long.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Originally posted by TigerAero
    Originally posted by Gamefun
    It's really getting annoying seeing these pointless threads. MMORPG really needs to do something about it, its completely out of control. Every day it's one after another, taking space up for no reason.

[mod edit]

I'm not a Guild Wars fanboy. I hated Guild Wars 1 more than any game out there. I do like Guild Wars 2, but its not the best game ever made either. You shouldn't be so quick to judge other people, especially when you don't even know me. I despise fanboys. Now that we are past that, what else are you going to come up with to judge me?. I'm waiting.

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

I enjoy the sarcasm from the OP.

+1

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• Method01Method01 Member UncommonPosts: 128

Hes mom's first words, when he got borned was "DOOH".

• Originally posted by zymurgeist
    Originally posted by MMOwanderer
    But, it's still the free month.

Well at least someone got the joke. When did everyone lose their sense of humor?

Shake and Baked man Shake and ...Baked boy I love that movie talladega nights :)