Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBT5 highlights

CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

Some top CBT5 moments from the Advaita, CrazyKiller and Ikana guilds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TZB050bh6M

Comments

• anemisanemis Member Posts: 39

Hello,

Do you have any idea when is the CBT5? I searched all over the sites but cant find anything for EU CBT5 start time x(

Originally posted by coretex666
    Originally posted by lordkisame

Hello,

Do you have any idea when is the CBT5? I searched all over the sites but cant find anything for EU CBT5 start time x(

There are no beta tests for EU / NA yet. You have to wait like a year at least before you will be able to play the game. Expected launch in NA / EU is Q1 2014.

Thanks for the answer m8,

I hate Asian related game just for that reason. Why they don’t let us to play even in CBT?? See age of wulin. The ppl in korea getting used to it but we can just see what they are doing on youtube image

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

Hello,

The CBT's are Korean, and Foreign Press only. When they get a publisher in the EU, then they might hold OBT's locally in the EU or NA.

Until then we merely get to watch over other peoples shoulders or beg a Press invite. CBT5 ends on the 1st it seems, extended 1 day.

Originally posted by CyclopsSlay

Hello,

The CBT's are Korean, and Foreign Press only. When they get a publisher in the EU, then they might hold OBT's locally in the EU or NA.

Until then we merely get to watch over other peoples shoulders or beg a Press invite. CBT5 ends on the 1st it seems, extended 1 day.

Aren’t there an EU Publisher???

Then what (the f.) is this?? http://www.mmogm.com/archeage/archeage-gold-eu.html imageimage

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Sweet. That game just looks plain sick.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by CyclopsSlay

Hello,

Aren’t there an EU Publisher???

Then what (the f.) is this?? <goldseller link redacted> imageimage

It's some farmers jumping the gun. Send them money and they will be happy to send you game gold, in about a year... maybe...

No EU, NA, Russian publishers announced yet. Korea, China and Taiwan/Singapore(?) are it so far.

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Originally posted by coretex666
    Btw it is a nice video. Really excited about this game. It is the fresh air I am looking for.

In 18 month maybe.

• EnerzealEnerzeal Member Posts: 326

Last interview I saw mentioned late 2013 or early 2014 was their hopes for the western release.

Which would put us at about 16 months to about 19/20 months away.