Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

waiting for autentication

IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
anyone having this problem? when you try log in it says waiting for autentication and an email is sent to your account email,the link in the email sends you to a page saying "are you sure you want to allow this login attempt" so you click allow access and

it's a legit email because it is sent to my email everytime i try login

Are you sure you want to allow this login attempt?

If you didn't try to connect from this network, allowing it could give unauthorized access to your account.

Failure

An error occurred with your request.

Comments

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

yes getting the same thing and if you read there facebook page so are thousands of others.

your not alone my friend :)

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• bookworm438bookworm438 Member Posts: 647
    I had no problems with it. Maybe try it again?
  • IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
    Apparently the problem is with europe, big surprise there.
  • gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341
    Yeah not having this problem, but I'm in the US. Seems EU is having a lot of problems right now, not a clue why.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• NikkitaNikkita Member Posts: 790
    It is always us  poor EU players lol

Bite Me

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
    We are used to second rate service when it comes to mmo's. But everytime they patch the EU client it breaks.
  • DrezzdinDrezzdin Member Posts: 30
    Not just EU...just got it here in the states
  • tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Damn, won't let me authorise my login attempt when I click allow from the email link. Fail. :(
  • DamzillaDamzilla Member UncommonPosts: 170

Happened to me, i clicked allow and everything is ok, managed to login...

Edit: however, it did't allow me to authenticate my email earlier when I tried clicking that link.

• eccotoneccoton Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    Originally posted by Istavaan
    anyone having this problem? when you try log in it says waiting for autentication and an email is sent to your account email,the link in the email sends you to a page saying "are you sure you want to allow this login attempt" so you click allow access and

it's a legit email because it is sent to my email everytime i try login

Are you sure you want to allow this login attempt?

If you didn't try to connect from this network, allowing it could give unauthorized access to your account.

Failure

An error occurred with your request.

I am having the exact same problem. I can not even access my account to put in a customer support ticket. I love this game but CS sucks. I tried calling ncsoft and that was a joke never got to a real person just messages. There forums are down so I have no idea what is going on.

• eccotoneccoton Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    I found a solution that worked for me. I think it is a problem with using Internet Explorer. I pasted the link to firefox and it finally worked after 3 hours and about 30 attempts. GW2 is a great game but this is my 4th customer support issue since early access with no help from them. So GW2 gets a 9.5 for the game and a 0 for customer service.