Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Win a Trip to SOE Live in a New Contest

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment is inviting artist souls to utilize EverQuest 2's SOEmote to create an awesome video. Lucky winners will receive a trip to the annual SOE Live convention to be held in October in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Video Assignment:

• Come up with an original idea for an EverQuest II video that uses SOEmote. Make it EQII lore-based. Make it RPG-focused. Make it something you've never seen before. It's up to you. Just make it epic.

• Create and submit an original 30-second video featuring EverQuest II's new SOEmote feature.

Judging Criteria:

Members from the SOE EverQuest II Development and Community teams will judge the submissions and choose the winner, based on the following criteria:

• Originality and creativity - 40%

• Adherence to video assignment criteria - 30%

• Overall appeal - 30%

Grab the rest of the details on the EverQuest II contest page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I personally wish they would announce a new server. I loved this game. I installed the other day and had a bit of fun. However, all the twinks and elites sort of turned me off.
  • kram337kram337 Member Posts: 20

mmoDAD, yeah a new server would be cool but I'd want it to have a different set of rules. Something a little more hardcore than the common server now days.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by mmoDAD
    I personally wish they would announce a new server. I loved this game. I installed the other day and had a bit of fun. However, all the twinks and elites sort of turned me off.

Question: If they created a new server and you didn't get a chance to roll a character there for the first two months, would you still do it?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre