Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

28% map completion

PoufPouf Member Posts: 341
Who else is heading for 100% map completion first, and what % are you at?

Comments

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

Im sitting at 35%-36%

But im doing all the initial areas aswell the race cities

But im pretty sure there must be people at 50 ish by now

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• ChristoooChristooo Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Definatly going for 100% on my main character which is at 16% at this point in time haven't been playing much  .. 6 maps fully complete :) LA, Black Citedal, Charr 1 - 15 zone and 15 - 25 zone + the norn starting and 15 - 25 zone :)
  • RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Originally posted by Pouf
    Who else is heading for 100% map completion first, and what % are you at?

I think I'm around 21%. 

But I'm not trying to complete the map so much as just keep moving.  Gathering mostly, but also gaining SP's, PoI's, doing Vistas, running into events... while other people seem to be complaining about there not being enough DE's, I'm getting bombarded with them.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    I'm completing as I go but I haven't gone to other low level areas and completed those. I would rather keep those areas untouched for when I make an alt or alts. So eventually I probably will but not on my main. Think I'm around 15% complete.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• PoufPouf Member Posts: 341
    Yea i did a lot of 1-15 zones, all i need to do now is the Norm one
  • HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

I eventually intend to do it on my main, but I'll probably be somewhat far into leveling some alts before I actually finish on any one character.  I'm currently at about 35%.  

I find the zones are truly a joy to explore for the first time.  If I just do it all on one character immediately, there will be no new zones to level through on alts, which will make their experiences a little less fun.  The game offers almost 3 totally distinct paths to 80, so I'd like to get three 80s out of it.  

• CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

I forget who it was, but there was a guy I watched on Twitch.tv for a little bit that had around 95% completion.

• CorrineCorrine Member UncommonPosts: 77
    62%

Wow he's good to do skill challenge/Hearts at high level if he is really 93% but I believe it, this world is full of freaks :P
  • WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by Cacaphony

I forget who it was, but there was a guy I watched on Twitch.tv for a little bit that had around 95% completion.

Jesus christ...really? Damn. Pretty impressive to have that already.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    I'm at 38% but I'm not trying to have 100% completion first..   I just like exploring.

• CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

Originally posted by Wickedjelly
    Originally posted by Cacaphony I forget who it was, but there was a guy I watched on Twitch.tv for a little bit that had around 95% completion.

Yeah, it was pretty insane to say the least. On another note, I watched another guy get banned live on the air lol. You see some interesting things on those GW2 channels on Twitch.tv.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    I'm at 5% - 100% Queensdale and 100% Divinity's Reach. Level 16 Warrior.
    Originally posted by Cacaphony

Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Originally posted by Cacaphony I forget who it was, but there was a guy I watched on Twitch.tv for a little bit that had around 95% completion.

Yeah, it was pretty insane to say the least. On another note, I watched another guy get banned live on the air lol. You see some interesting things on those GW2 channels on Twitch.tv.

Did an npc came and took him like in gw1??!?

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    I'm at 5% complete. I don't want to rush it, or I'll get burned out.