Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anybody log in?

MorgaurMorgaur Member UncommonPosts: 196
Is it me or are the servers down?  :)

Comments

• miramira2miramira2 Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Down. Got the same problem.
  • 7star7star Member Posts: 405
    Yep, me too.
  • YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    Can't log in. Something to do with a firewall, which doesn't make sense since the firewall lets this game through.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I got kicked from the game 5 minutes ago with the message popup saying : wrong password.

Then i found out the login servers where down.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• proxy42086proxy42086 Member UncommonPosts: 30

same

click, click, click, click .. .. dammit log in spam time

• legendsololegendsolo Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

I got kicked from the game 5 minutes ago with the message popup saying : wrong password.

same here.

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

My server just went down :P.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360
    likewise can't log in yet
  • erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395
    same here.. ghrr
  • ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    They're doing maintenance. The servers should be back in an hour.
  • BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

We will be performing maintenance in one hour (midnight PDT). You may experience some disruption in game play.

From FB

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265
    Originally posted by Scalpless

Beaten by 6 seconds...6!

;)

• redfrickredfrick Member UncommonPosts: 42

As per Twitter:

"We will be performing maintenance in one hour (midnight PDT). You may experience some disruption in game play."

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by Boldyn

We will be performing maintenance in one hour (midnight PDT). You may experience some disruption in game play.

From FB

Yup, was announced (guys, get FB account or follow GW2 on twitter for accurate info).

Sad thing, I was in my personal story instance and almost got it done when I was kicked from the server for the maintenance :(

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Morgaur

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2

An hour ago on Twitter they announced a maintenance, I suggest you guys follow them on twitter.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by Scalpless

Still does not explain why i got the message saying i was using a wrong password, while i was ingame..

Or maybe they are implementing the Email password verrification this patch?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    The game will be down for about 1-2 hours for maintenance, which means 4-5 hours in lamens terms. I just got kicked as well, with no warning of exact time. I was in the middle of crafting. lol
  • lokiboardlokiboard Member UncommonPosts: 229
    Originally posted by Morgaur

It said shutting down for maintenance in 30 mins...about 15 minutes it booted me like its been doing.....Maintenance at 1130 pst.......*cough......>  Bull puckey

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    Originally posted by Reizla

From FB

Yup, was announced (guys, get FB account or follow GW2 on twitter for accurate info).

Sad thing, I was in my personal story instance and almost got it done when I was kicked from the server for the maintenance :(

Dont start personal stories or dungeons when you knew there was a possiblity of getting server downtime. :P

• Calhoun619Calhoun619 Member Posts: 126

From FB

Me too =*(

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Gamefun
    The game will be down for about 1-2 hours for maintenance, which means 4-5 hours in lamens terms. I just got kicked as well, with no warning of exact time. I was in the middle of crafting. lol

The maintenance last night was shorter than the announced length.  

Just sayin'

• MaelkorMaelkor Member UncommonPosts: 459
    Mainly the log in servers are down. I dont know if they are taking everything down or not. Some people like those posted are getting kicked from the game randomly - dont know if its everyone. It is supposed to be back up in an hour as others have posted 3:00am CST time - could be earlier.
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by biggarfoot

From FB

Dont start personal stories or dungeons when you knew there was a possiblity of getting server downtime. :P

"We will be performing maintenance in one hour (midnight PDT). You may experience some disruption in game play. ~SL"

It didn't tell me they'd bring the servers down... Normally maintenance goes in the background while ppl are playing.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    I'm surprised you guys missed it the anouncement. There were huge onscreen messages saying that the game will go down for maintenance at midnight pst.

• mrhyde1428mrhyde1428 Member Posts: 57
    Originally posted by heartless
    I'm surprised you guys missed it the anouncement. There were huge onscreen messages saying that the game will go down for maintenance at midnight pst.

Yeah, no message...the game just crashed and froze my computer.  Not the first time its happened >.<