Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] Global Agenda: Wayback Wednesday - Free Agent Episode 3

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In this week's Wayback Wednesday, our own Grakulen is joined by Gabriel Mughelli from Hi-Rez Studios for Free Agent Episode 3. The pair adventure forth into a PvE raid and check out some of the new content introduced with the latest expansion. Check it out!

In addition to a PvE raid we also played through some of the expansion content that was released last September in the Northern Sonoran desert.  We encountered a few different types of quests.  There are your standard “go and kill 10 bugs and bring back parts to me” quests, but we also took part in quests that required us to defend positions as well as venture into instances and kill the boss.  While none of these quest types are ground breaking and redefine the genre, Hi-Rez has done a decent job of trying to mix it up a bit.

Read more of Rob Lashley's Global Agenda: Wayback Wednesday - Free Agent Episode 3 .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

PVE in this game is quite meh, tbh. It's a shooter in the end, so as you can imagine most players focus solely on PVP.

• zastrophzastroph Member Posts: 242
    The first few quest are fine, after that you will need to team up to survive, which is not easy in a game that is mostly a pvp event!
  • SircaSirca Member UncommonPosts: 110
    This game ain't dead yet? surprising
  • vieplis666vieplis666 Member Posts: 33
    Its totally dead, even last maintenace was half year ago, i dont talk even for any other updates wich was like year ago, in forum support not even respond or  talk,lots of bugs and cheaters,most of people go for firefall, it looks like ga clone.. was good game , looking forward ofc but i dont believe they rise from ashes, pve is best game part, i mean pve parties against mobs and bosses, very chalanging, cant be done with noobs, pvp is not balanced so not much fun if u choos underpowered class there, ish they improve game and fix and ppl will be back!