Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This lunch is a disaster

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

I stayed up all night last night, playing Guild Wars 2. Been playing all day. I've gotten nothing done, and only have eaten snacks and drank water. This launch is a disaster to my life.

btw, the human city is amazing :D

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Comments

• SlheyasSlheyas Member UncommonPosts: 83

Lion's Arch is better.

If I had to marry a city I'd marry Lion's Arch and have consensual sex in the missionary position with her.

Also yeah, eating my time too, 40-50 hours in now.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Personally my dinner was a disaster, but my lunch was pretty good.

Oh launch!  I have to work, but besides that yes, it has been a disaster for my life outside work since the 25th that is for sure.

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

If you can just cut lunch out together you will get more GW2 time.

Eat a big breakfast,then get lost in Tyria and by the time you know it i will be 3.  Then get some chinese delivery to cover both lunch and dinner, and never have a disastrous lunch again.

• ThorqemadaThorqemada Member UncommonPosts: 1,282

Yeah, the Wine is horrible...

"Torquemada... do not implore him for compassion. Torquemada... do not beg him for forgiveness. Torquemada... do not ask him for mercy. Let's face it, you can't Torquemada anything!"

MWO Music Video - What does the Mech say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6HYNqCDLI
    Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0x2iwK0BKM

• SkullyWoodsSkullyWoods Member Posts: 183
    Sorry to hear that. My curry chicken was pretty good. Better luck tomorrow.

#TeamVainlash
    Why did Marceline's dad eat her fries? I mean...cause she bought them and they were hers...

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317
    After being in so many launches, and due to some maturity. I only commited myself to arourd 36 hours of the 72 I gave myself to play this last weekend

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928
    Should probably start packing your own lunch instead of eating school food.
  • frestonfreston Member UncommonPosts: 503
    Beaten to lunch jokes by practically everybody else in this thread, including the OP
  • jippyukjippyuk Member UncommonPosts: 95

Bit late noticing this thread but I had to come in and comment off the title mistake.

Seems everyone else already beat me to it... LOL'D hard reading everyones replies :) Great stuff

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

I suugest White Castle, or Waffle House for you poor slobs that don't have White Castle.

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• SvarcanumSvarcanum Member UncommonPosts: 425
    You should be happy if only one of your lunches has been a disaster since launch. I've not been able to sit down to enjoy a good meal for a good 5 days now:(
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Theres some really annoying issues like you cant play with friends and chat sometimes doesnt work. But hey I managed to get level 37... I wouldnt if they used the good old "you are number 869 in line estimated time 5 hours" queue.
  • dariuszpdariuszp Member Posts: 182
    I wan't to report that it was best lunch ever. I made fried potatoes with white cheese and lot of spice. No problems at all except sometimes I can't enter the kitchen because loggin server is busy and from time to time I have delay while trying to turn potatoes on the frying pan.
  • lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522
    :O You had time for lunch?!
  • KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

Many may argue that pre-lunch is way more important than anything that comes after, but having too much too late can make life uncomfortable.

I would work on this to make it less of a disaster for yourself.  Try something new, put different stuff together and make it happen!

This thread is making me hungry.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• NikkitaNikkita Member Posts: 790
    Originally posted by TheScavenger

I stayed up all night last night, playing Guild Wars 2. Been playing all day. I've gotten nothing done, and only have eaten snacks and drank water. This launch is a disaster to my life.

btw, the human city is amazing :D

The day GW2 released, i got burried neck deep in work..this launch is disaster for me too. I think about W v W even at work lol

Bite Me

• emestoemesto Member Posts: 55
    I have not played a single MMO that had a smooth launch. The worst was probably Aion to be fair.