Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its the "Don't you hate it when.." thread..

Thornz2000Thornz2000 Member Posts: 135

Don't you hate it when......

-your fighting a mob and the popup to move you to the main server distracts you and you die?

-your exploring and 'P00F' your in the middle of an event with 4+ mobs on you and they are way over your level.

-your doing good in W v W when your dog is giving you 'THE LOOK' he needs to go outside. You come back and your dead...

-your eatting and playing GW2 and in the heat of battle your drink spills all over your desk..

These are some that has happened to me so far.

The world we know is going away http://www.graystatemovie.com/
Look up Agenda 21 as well.

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

- You alt tab for literally a few seconds and come back to a corpse lol

- You are mining or chopping down a tree and your tools run out.

• xtrabulletsxtrabullets Member UncommonPosts: 44
    You take the time to actually revive a player that's afk.. :P

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    When a guy stands there ignoring you when youre dead and he says "Bro just go to a waypoint" and he goes on his merry way.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• Thornz2000Thornz2000 Member Posts: 135
    Your get rezed just to die right away.

The world we know is going away http://www.graystatemovie.com/
    Look up Agenda 21 as well.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

...you unexpectedly get a "RALLY" and stand back up to life only to die before you can do anything.

...you travel all the way to find the Vista on the map you been eyeing, only to find out you can only access it from the OTHER side of the map.

...you initiate a fight only to find out you started with the wrong set of weapons, now your stuck with the cooldown if you switch.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    ...that sandbank looks like water from 40ft up
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by xtrabullets
    You take the time to actually revive a player that's afk.. :P

Your daughter needs your immediate attention and when you get back you're naked because people keep rezzing you when you're afk

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• EberhardtEberhardt Member UncommonPosts: 157
    Youre fighting and you lose your pants o_O
  • UkiahUkiah Member Posts: 273
    Originally posted by Castillle
    When a guy stands there ignoring you when youre dead and he says "Bro just go to a waypoint" and he goes on his merry way.

THOSE bastards can eat a bag of dix. Do they NOT realize there's xp for reviving and an achievement and everything?

• VeldekarVeldekar Member Posts: 220
    ...You're level 16, get scaled to level 9 because of the area you're in, and get raped by two level 11s... :/
  • aviciavici Member Posts: 44
    You sneeze in the middle of a jumping puzzle

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836
    Originally posted by Vesavius
    ...that sandbank looks like water from 40ft up

I lol'd. Omg yes.

• terrantterrant Member Posts: 1,683

-When you get a new unidentified dye- and it's the 5th shade of pink that day. (this really happened to me!)

-Your big fat Charr butt makes it impossible to see in tight spaces, because the camera hates you.

-Everything at the karma vendors is condition damage or vitality. Everything.

• Excalaber2Excalaber2 Member UncommonPosts: 360
    - You kill a half dozen mobs in a caravan DE and start spamming "F", "F", "F" to loot + loot all.  Then your "F" triggers dialogue popups with the caravan NPC several times smack in the middle of your screen.

Disclaimer: This is not a troll post and is not here to promote any negative energy. Although this may be a criticism, it is not meant to offend anyone. If a moderator feels the post is inappropriate, please remove it immediately before it is subject to consideration for a warning. Thank you.

• ChristoooChristooo Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by Excalaber2
    - You kill a half dozen mobs in a caravan DE and start spamming "F", "F", "F" to loot + loot all.  Then your "F" triggers dialogue popups with the caravan NPC several times smack in the middle of your screen.

THIS ^^^^^^