Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skill points as currency?

zxcvbnm1234zxcvbnm1234 qwerMember Posts: 92
I saw we can use skill points for mystics items and one other thing. I wanna ask how can we farm if there is a limit to it with 203?

Comments

  • xpiherxpiher Indianapolis, INMember Posts: 3,311
    Originally posted by Speire
    I saw we can use skill points for mystics items and one other thing. I wanna ask how can we farm if there is a limit to it with 203?

    You keep getting skill points after you are fully unlocked. I'm not sure what exactly you are asking.

    image
    Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

  • AnthurAnthur StolbergMember Posts: 773 Uncommon

    You continue to earn xp above max lvl. For each level above lvl 80 you will get another skill point.

    Also, skill points in WvW are resetted each time WvW resets.

  • zxcvbnm1234zxcvbnm1234 qwerMember Posts: 92
    Originally posted by Anthur
    You continue to earn xp above max lvl. For each level above lvl 80 you will get another skill point. Also, skill points in WvW are resetted each time WvW resets.

    i wanna know can i give points to skills such as bullscharge etc. i'm afraid use them to unnecessary skills. i can collect the points for those items.

  • DerrosDerros Member Posts: 1,168 Uncommon
    the legendary weapons cost like 200-250 (cant remember) skillpoints each, so yea, you are going to earn ALOT more than 203.  you keep getting skillpoints after you hit 80 each time you "level" beyond 80
  • zxcvbnm1234zxcvbnm1234 qwerMember Posts: 92
    Originally posted by Derros
    the legendary weapons cost like 200-250 (cant remember) skillpoints each, so yea, you are going to earn ALOT more than 203.  you keep getting skillpoints after you hit 80 each time you "level" beyond 80

    thanks for the answer mate.

Sign In or Register to comment.