Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What level is everyone?

ChristoooChristooo Member UncommonPosts: 86

Hey, 

Was just wondering what the general average level is for you guys that are on the Guld Wars 2 forums?

I am level 31 but I havne't been able to play as much as I would like and have been focusing more on completion of maps rather then just plain gaining level

Share :D

Comments

• DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

23 atm, not as far as I would have liked, but I was away saturday and sunday evenings, and with saturday morning being mostly down, didnt have much of a chance then.  Oh well 3 day weekend coming up and I dont have any plans.

I really want to get to 30 to try out ascalon catacombs.

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    11. But I'm also having a 45 hour job + other duties + create this LP about it, which requires video compression and uploading. But who cares, I got time. :)

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• GolbezaGolbeza Member Posts: 62
    Level 24 with my Guardian at this moment. Enjoying it very much! ^^
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    Level 31 but I have put in 100 hours almost already haha. So much to do. Focusing on completion % and did a LOT of sPvP which gives nearly no xp. Feeling no rush to 80 for the first time in a LONG TIME. I love it!

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    15, 7, 6, 4, and 2...enjoying my time and been helping out guildys a lot who don't understand many aspects of the game... Still can't decide on my main class

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• GamerUntouchGamerUntouch Member Posts: 488
    I am 35 right now.
  • DeolusDeolus Member UncommonPosts: 392
    0 at the moment as I am in Tenerife and don't get back till Saturday :)

Although I have apparently tried to reset my password three times so far O_o
  • LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893
    level 11, 3, 5, 7 and 2.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• marowitmarowit Member UncommonPosts: 268

I have a 25 warrior and a 17 ele, i hadpre-purchase, but I'm taking my time exploring, gathering crafting.

Don't really feel the need to rush to 80

REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS AND REGRET THEY HAVE PASSED.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    14 and I started first day of 3 day head start, lol. Been doing alot of exploring and working on completing the zones to 100%

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    I have a lvl 15, 17, and a 4
  • Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    29 Guardian here.  And a lowbie Asura engineer.
  • XerithXerith Member Posts: 970
    42 warrior. I took the weekend off. 
  • thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

29 even though I spent a ton of time in GW2 at the weekend,   I just enjoyed what came along didnt focus on leveling harvested every single node I found.

Leveling just doesnt bother me in GW2 which I think is a good thing.  Guildie hit 80 last night and had been giving us a progress update at every level I was really thinking to myself why bother you have jsut skipped an entire game to rush to 80 and sure you can go back on things but it's not the same.

• krinamankrinaman Member Posts: 21
    I believe I got to 13 before I got bored and quit.
  • ChristoooChristooo Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Originally posted by thamighty213

29 even though I spent a ton of time in GW2 at the weekend,   I just enjoyed what came along didnt focus on leveling harvested every single node I found.

Leveling just doesnt bother me in GW2 which I think is a good thing.  Guildie hit 80 last night and had been giving us a progress update at every level I was really thinking to myself why bother you have jsut skipped an entire game to rush to 80 and sure you can go back on things but it's not the same.

I couldn't agree more, I usually love the race to cap in MMO's but honestly I am enjoying just being slow, taking it steady, I have a few guildies who are around the 70 - 75 mark whereas most of us are around the 10 - 30 mark

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814
    I must level slower than everyone else. I've played the hell out of this game and I'm only level 19. I say 'only', I actually thought I'd come a long way! One of the strengths of this game is being able to level in many different ways - combat, crafting, exploring, mini-games and puzzles.
  • JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

I hit 36 last night before bed. Not really rushing or trying to optimize my leveling at all. I just go where the game takes me. I gather everything I see. Often I set out with a story quest in mind and then get distracted for 2-3 lvls worth of other activites while making my way there.

One of my friends hit 40 last night, but the rest of them are all 20ish.

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386
    Originally posted by Xerith

Any game that you can hit lvl cap or even 42 in one weekend is not for me. That's just stupid! I know I lvl slowly but why do that especially with a new game? Hell I have been playing TERA since launch and am only 35 and loving the combat and amazing graphics as well as a really great community.

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154
    16.  Was away for the weekend and have a 19 credit school load.  Still feel Ive played a decent amount, just taking my time.
  • WickedjellyWickedjelly Member Posts: 4,990
    Lvl 32 elementalist

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741
  • JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Originally posted by Wrender
    Originally posted by Xerith

Any game that you can hit lvl cap or even 42 in one weekend is not for me. That's just stupid! I know I lvl slowly but why do that especially with a new game? Hell I have been playing TERA since launch and am only 35 and loving the combat and amazing graphics as well as a really great community.

You are more than entitled to your opinion, but after playing both TERA and GW2... I likely will never play TERA again. This game just flows so well. It keeps me entertained and I never feel like I am stuck or grinding. I am constantly playing with others, helping downed players, stumbling into dynamic events and just having a good time. It has been a breath of fresh air, I can only hope it lasts. 

• ZezdaZezda Member UncommonPosts: 686
    Level 50 at the moment and loving every second.