Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error 122

leroysgleroysg Member UncommonPosts: 97

Hi All,

Sharing this with you all.

Earlier today i was in a middle of WvW battle and all of a sudden, my screen went blank. Thinking it was my comp so I Alt_Tab out to my windows desktop to check it out but nothing wrong with my comp. Again I Alt_Tab back to game and the screen still blank. Had no choice but to go Task Manager to force quit. 

I tried to re-login again and i got an error code 122:4:5:1270, I went to their support page and found out Error 122 means the account has been disabled, possibly for being fraudulently purchased by an unauthorized vendor. And require me to contact the source of the purchase for more information.

I bought this digital download directly from ArenaNet, how could this be fraud or unauthorized vendor purchase?

So i submitted a ticket to ArenaNet immediately under Account Block / Suspended and waited approximately 3-4 hours later, they replied with a long list of what can be found http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/list/. This clearly shown they just simply copy and paste their replying in their received ticket(s). Seriously, this really one hell of sux customer service from ArenaNet.

What should I do next? Submit another tickets? Is there a live chat support?

Anyone knows?

Appreciate

Comments

• dbgagerdbgager Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Sorry...But I doubt anybody in this from will be able to help you with your problem. Are you sure you purchased  it from ArenaNet.
  • leroysgleroysg Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by dbgager
    Sorry...But I doubt anybody in this from will be able to help you with your problem. Are you sure you purchased  it from ArenaNet.

yes and i have the proof of purchase via email from them. 

• dbgagerdbgager Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Sorry to hear that. I hope your issue gets resolved quickly. The only people who can fix it however are ArenaNet staff.
  • jblahjblah Member UncommonPosts: 368
    Looks like the forums are still closed. Kinda reminds me of AoC post launch as it seems like a good way for damage control. 

Playing- Guild Wars 2, SWTOR
    SWTOR Referral Link Get a free Server Transfer and lots of other free stuff for your SWTOR account! Works for both new and previous players.

Originally posted by jblah
    Looks like the forums are still closed. Kinda reminds me of AoC post launch as it seems like a good way for damage control. 

yes their forum is closed and I couldn't find any live chat support or hotline telephone to dial in.

this is so crappy...

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

Wouldn't it be better for people to vent in there official closed to public forums than take there frustrations to other sites such as this one. Seems counter productive to me. 

Originally posted by DaezAster

Wouldn't it be better for people to vent in there official closed to public forums than take there frustrations to other sites such as this one. Seems counter productive to me. 

where have you been hiding all these while? undernealth the rock? obviously the official forum is closed and this is not a vent of frustration. I am sharing this information that may OR may not happening to anyone here too. what is your damn problem?

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    To be fair the official forums are not working. Secondly ArenaNet seems to be overwhelmed by the popularity of the game. They are far from prepared to handle this load.
  • kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148

I have the same problem now. Worked since 25th August. Did they fix it for you?