Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

How to undo your points??

Thornz2000Thornz2000 faraway, AKPosts: 135Member

I been in cities and stuff and not sure who can undo the points I spent for combat.

The world we know is going away http://www.graystatemovie.com/
Look up Agenda 21 as well.

Comments

• nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZPosts: 687Member Uncommon
    You mean traits right if so you go to the trait skill people ethier who you bought the book from or a Trait skill person looks like a brown book on the map.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.

• GalthonGalthon Concord, NHPosts: 48Member Uncommon
    For traits, you can just buy the same book you used to unlock it to respec them. For the skills, I don't think you can.
  • ScarlyngScarlyng Pleasant Hill, CAPosts: 159Member
    Originally posted by nolic1
    You mean traits right if so you go to the trait skill people ethier who you bought the book from or a Trait skill person looks like a brown book on the map.

This.  It was reasonably priced also, less than a silver at level 25, although that was my first time doing a reset so I don't know if it scales up the more you do it.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

• DrakynnDrakynn The Pas, MBPosts: 2,030Member
    Originally posted by nolic1

This.Also therwe are NPCs in the cities branded retrainers that will do it to.If your talking about slot skills though you can't as far as I knwo because int he end if you hit  allt he skill point challenges on allt he maps you'll be able to get all of them I believe.

• Thornz2000Thornz2000 faraway, AKPosts: 135Member

Ok, saw the book, just did not buy it.

thx much..

The world we know is going away http://www.graystatemovie.com/
    Look up Agenda 21 as well.