Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: The Argon Queen Update Goes Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

En Masse Entertainment has announced that the TERA update, "The Argon Queen", is now live. The update brings a ton of new content on board as well as class changes, new items, battlegrounds, dungeons and more. En Masse has posted the official patch notes as well.

The Argon Queen update infuses the world of TERA with the greatest challenges and most worthwhile rewards players have seen to date. Break earth on the battlegrounds. Group with up to 20 players in a raid to tackle the nexus. Try out new tanking skills in top-level instances. Show the argons—once and for all—who’s boss in TERA.

Read the full change log on the TERA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    wow, that actually looks like a really good patch.  i wonder how the tera community is reacting to it.  i must admit its making me at least think of downloading it again to try the new changes (my character was a lancer)

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• KizzattaKizzatta Member Posts: 59
    I'm surprised there's only one comment here. Is TERA not that popular? I'm a 56 Priest and I've been hooked for the past month, the game is beautiful and combat is appealing. Maybe it's the endgame grind driving players away.. of this I am not certain.
  • LaromussLaromuss Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Originally posted by Kizzatta
    I'm surprised there's only one comment here. Is TERA not that popular? I'm a 56 Priest and I've been hooked for the past month, the game is beautiful and combat is appealing. Maybe it's the endgame grind driving players away.. of this I am not certain.

The grind was pretty terrible but that could have been in my case, since I started since the beginning (open beta) and hit max level very quickly I ended up just grinding money, gear, dungeons etc that it became very stale.  For a game that was pvp oriented and didn't have the BGs up yet it was invitable that players would be bored out of their minds and eventually leave. 

I am tempted to come back since I did enjoy pvp when there was pvp but because GW2 is coming out I do want to step away and play something different first then maybe come back.

I played a Lancer fully decked out T13 masterwork, the only thing I was grinding afterwards was the nexus which was just a lag fest. 

• PhaelaePhaelae Member Posts: 7
    Most of us are just too busy in-game enjoying the new patch.
  • WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    It has some good points. But what caused me to end my sub was the changes to the lancer block system. Even though I have three 60's (lancer, slayer, warrior) I've been down this nerf buff cycle, one too many times at this point. The new lancer abilities are nice, but they could have been added without changing the block dynamic.  Over all a good game, with a fun combat system and nice graphics. 
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • nedrithnedrith Member Posts: 21

well now, 20 man raids.  would of preferred a bit higher but hey it's better than most games are offering.

Seems they are also offering a 60% discount until the end of today......14.99 for a 30 days subscription with the game included, think i'll try it.  Always did want to try this game out.

• EbanyEbany Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Terra is beautiful, but subscription gaming is soooo 2010 :-)