Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: The All Things WAR Interview

• MvffinsMvffins Chester, CTPosts: 6Member

Played this game, was subscribed for 3-4 months.  The game is good; the pvp and pve definietly 1-up what I experienced when subscribed to WoW for 3-4 months (Not saying Warhammer Online isn't completely dif than WoW, I personally think its an improved WoW clone).  Realm vs Realm faction war can keep you pre-occupied for days, and I am a big fan of the Public Quests that have multiple stages and sometimes require help that can easily be founded by other players wandering into the area.

However, I agree EA/Mythic have been terrible at keeping Warhammer Online in the running into being one of the best subscription based game.  The most populated are atm is the free EmpireVsChaos tier 1 zone, which is prob why many suggest it become f2p.  If EA/Mythic decide to put more work into the game it could be good subscription game but hasn't happened since game was released.

• XtradaXtrada PenangPosts: 3Member Common

Tried playing so many other MMO with a strong pvp mechanics, in the end, I've always re-subbed back to Warhammer Online.

There's no other pvp games out there for me at the moment that can match this game. Casual players like me, logs in, go into battle straight away and logs out after.

Don't get me wrong, other MMOs are great but most of them I tried, need lots of grinds from PvE to earn your gear in order for you to enjoy PvP, wherelse, in WAR, you PvP all the way and in the end, you'll get to end gear.

Just my 2cents.