Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bag space issues

2»

Comments

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Cash Shop baby!!

• WolvardsWolvards Member Posts: 650

PACK MULE!

Seriously, make a guy, name him some funny name, and craft him a bunch of 8 slot bags, now keep him next to a crafting station and use him as a secondary vault.

I'm going to be using my guild vault, we're researching it either today or tomorrow, so i'll start stock-piling things.

The "Youtube Pro": Someone who watches video's on said subject, and obviously has a full understanding of what is being said about such subject.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Originally posted by Elikal
    Originally posted by Calerxes
    Originally posted by ulula
    30 slot for 600 gems

Bingo. image

I wonder, is that 600 gems for 30 slots PER character or game-wide?

The bank itself is shared between all characters...what do you think the answer to that is?  

Hint, there is only ONE possible answer.

To the original poster.   Making alts for storage space is actually more cost-efficient than expanding the bank if all that you need is more space.  Of course, it is also less convenient.  But, if you just need "more space" that's a cheaper alternative.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by Jagarid
    30 slot for 600 gems

Bingo. image

The bank itself is shared between all characters...what do you think the answer to that is?  

Hint, there is only ONE possible answer.

To the original poster.   Making alts for storage space is actually more cost-efficient than expanding the bank if all that you need is more space.  Of course, it is also less convenient.  But, if you just need "more space" that's a cheaper alternative.

Actually I was asking for more BAG space not more BANK space.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    30 slot for 600 gems

Bingo. image

Game wide

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.