Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aerowyn's Video Compilation of ALL things Guild Wars 2(Pre-Launch)

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Serin101

12 min vid of the Level 5x Dungeon - Twilight Arbour

http://youtu.be/q5fFfPlnh_I

yea saw that one although it hardly shows much at all unfortunatly:(

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• Serin101Serin101 Member Posts: 103
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

Yeah, I suppose it was just a teaser, well in a way its good, it keeps the cat in the bag till launch, but its such a tease.

Yeah, I suppose it was just a teaser, well in a way its good, it keeps the cat in the bag till launch, but its such a tease.

yea well probably will be a good while till I play this dungeon.. don't plan on making it to 50 for awhile:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

Hope you don't mind, Aerowyn, but I posted a link to your thread on FB so my far flung friends can see why I think this game is so awesome.

Thanks again for taking the time to put this together.  And....F the naysayers!

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

Originally posted by evolver1972

Hope you don't mind, Aerowyn, but I posted a link to your thread on FB so my far flung friends can see why I think this game is so awesome.

Thanks again for taking the time to put this together.  And....F the naysayers!

of course I don't mind i made this thread for all to see more you can spread it the better:) showed it to several of my friends who never really looked into the game and couple already pre-purchased it just from watching all the videos:)

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    I didn't go through the entire thread, but do you guys know if this will be a permanent part of the game? Hunger Royal It looks very fun!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Originally posted by Amjoco
    I didn't go through the entire thread, but do you guys know if this will be a permanent part of the game? Hunger Royal It looks very fun!

it was an end of beta event.. they have said they would like ot continue to run these events post launch no clue on how often though.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Amjoco

it was an end of beta event.. they have said they would like ot continue to run these events post launch no clue on how often though.

Ok thank you Matron of the Moving Pictures! That is a clever event, I would really like that with different gear to grab. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• Chase187666Chase187666 Member UncommonPosts: 138
    holy crap, well done lol

Originally posted by Chase187666
    holy crap, well done lol

oh looks like editor is fixed now :)

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531
    A huge thanks for putting this compilation together, should be very helpful to everyone that want's some visual reference and rather likes to watch then read walls of text(not me since I read everything). :)
    Originally posted by Raekon
    A huge thanks for putting this compilation together, should be very helpful to everyone that want's some visual reference and rather likes to watch then read walls of text(not me since I read everything). :)

was my goal:)

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

If you want to add a list of all armors in front, left, back, right screenshots and organized by race, go here:

http://gw2.unfair.co/cosmetic/dungeon-armors/

Sooo many screenshots, so much work!  Been working with a friend to get all this done the last few days.  

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    How is Aerowyn not a starlight poster after this tread?
    Originally posted by Weretigar
    How is Aerowyn not a starlight poster after this tread?

I don't hate enough on other games:P

• Phaleg31Phaleg31 Member Posts: 32

Hey Ms.Aero, just wanted to say ty for the thread/links etc....

Ive been a bit concerned about endgame, and that one link helped clarify that issue.

Its appreciated. Hope you have a great time tonite!

Don't forget to shower!!!!!

Originally posted by Phaleg31

Hey Ms.Aero, just wanted to say ty for the thread/links etc....

Ive been a bit concerned about endgame, and that one link helped clarify that issue.

Its appreciated. Hope you have a great time tonite!

Don't forget to shower!!!!!

glad I could help:)

• digiosodigioso Member UncommonPosts: 243

I've got a bunch of videos online as well.

So far except for one all of them are from the various beta events.

All of them are on my YouTube-Channel or with download option on my website.

Here are single links for the videos:

End of Last Beta Weekend - Hunger Royale (1h video !)

YouTube

Website

Character Generation - Sylvari Female Necromancer +  Fight against the Dream-Dragon

YouTube

Website

Character Creation Sylvari Female Ranger

YouTube

Website

Chargen - Asura Female Elementalist + Introduction

YouTube

Website

Character Generation - Human Male Necromancer

YouTube

Website

Character Generation - Female Human Engineer

YouTube

Website

PVP - Conquest Forest

YouTube

Website

PVP - Battle of Kyhlo

YouTube

Website

Story Quest - On the Mend

YouTube

Website

Beta Gameplay Video 1

YouTube

Website

Beta - Gameplay Video 2 + Crafting impressions

YouTube

Website

-------------------------------
    Leg dich nie mit einem BAOD an, oder du bist selber dran.

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    I saw this tread to a user that plays tsw and this which used thier own website to host gw2 dungeon armors. anyone know the link/user thanks!

I made another video. This time fore of a guide for the Jump Puzzle starting in Morgan's Spiral in the Sylvari starting area Caledon Forest. Especially the last bit (where you'll hear some of my guild mates talking) is pretty hard. But with this video you hopefully should be able to do all the jumps and even fight your way through the Nightmare Sylvari on your own.

Link: http://www.digioso.org/GW2 - Morgans Spiral

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfqQC3JgUEo

• elEzzArelEzzAr Member Posts: 32
    Any other great videos let me know I'll add them to the OP. Hope you enjoy the footage

This might be usefull to people :)

Its a video with commentary, going through all engineer slot skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdYlap4Qx9Q

I've been doing realtime exploration / impression videos on GW2 since beta, and stil am. There is a lot of footage and information to be found from that in this playlist. perhaps some of it will be of interest :)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD44B7F3159981F69&feature=view_all

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

Originally posted by CujoSWAoA
    You know, I'm happy how thrilled and excited people are to have this game. But are you ready for the negativity that always follows an MMORPG after a few weeks have gone by?  

what do I care if I'm in game having fun?

You do care though lol,your quickness to down play any thread/post that dosent see GW2 like you do proves it bothers you.Even in this post you make a point saying people are spreading false information.

Originally posted by Sylvarii
    Originally posted by CujoSWAoA

You know, I'm happy how thrilled and excited people are to have this game.

But are you ready for the negativity that always follows an MMORPG after a few weeks have gone by?

what do I care if I'm in game having fun?

You do care though lol,your quickness to down play any thread/post that dosent see GW2 like you do proves it bothers you.Even in this post you make a point saying people are spreading false information.

negativity is one thing false information and comments from people who don't even play the game is another

The helloween days in Guild Wars 2 are over, but the mad king Thorn is still in our minds. If you still couldn't get enough, you can watch this video to see his defeat. :P This video shows the complete fight against him, starting with "The Mad King says" and finishing at the big chest at the very bottom.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFUkaJAD4Zw
    Or if you like to download or watch it somewhere else: http://www.digioso.org/GW2 Mad King