Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Guild Wars 2: Head Start - Day One

2»

Comments

• ButcherDinoButcherDino Member UncommonPosts: 4
    It was big was biggest fail i have ever seen, starts with login issues than continous with lost special items that should given because of buying deluxe editon, and support is not answering about the issues, they are saying open a port from your dsl, be sure not playing from campuses or military bases or other bla blas. Solve the login issue by changing my DNS(that shouldnt be solved like that!) but still waiting for answer about missing special items, that seems will take forever to take...Fail fail n fail all i can is that...
  • TomBaker_fanTomBaker_fan Member Posts: 131
    Originally posted by ButcherDino
    It was big was biggest fail i have ever seen, starts with login issues than continous with lost special items that should given because of buying deluxe editon, and support is not answering about the issues, they are saying open a port from your dsl, be sure not playing from campuses or military bases or other bla blas. Solve the login issue by changing my DNS(that shouldnt be solved like that!) but still waiting for answer about missing special items, that seems will take forever to take...Fail fail n fail all i can is that...

Not even close to fail. Actully a huge success so far. I am guessing  you want it to fail though, right?

• ButcherDinoButcherDino Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Well tom i wrote what i live, why would i want it to be fail after payed 160$ for two accounts, stop trying to be fortuneteller and try to show some respect, if it was a sucsess for you write it as like that, but it was a fail for me after what i live, so i written like that...
  • goemoegoemoe Member UncommonPosts: 272
    Good solid MMORPG with an awesome looking world and a good enough release. Keep going Guild Wars 2 !
  • YellowbearddYellowbeardd Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Want to try it but staying away from MMO's till ESO.
  • jym_nilsjym_nils Member UncommonPosts: 11

Great game, great quest, no suscription fee, the only things that its needed is housing/farming naval/aerial warfare and its perfect :D

• IllyssiaIllyssia Member UncommonPosts: 1,507
    I liked GW2, though its a bit too casual for me so likely I will only play through 1-80 once. 
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Originally posted by Yellowbeardd
    Want to try it but staying away from MMO's till ESO.

Wow, your taste apparently runs.... well.  I'm speechless...

I have nothing nice to say.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by chbautist

PROS:

1. beautiful visuals if your machine allows it
    2. Combat is just perfect and the death penality makes it feel important
    3. Best crafting in a MMO I've seen I would almost say its Skyrimish
    4. personnal stories are a masterpiece
    Cons:
    1. Groups get split up because of server overflow
    2. a bit of lag now and then
    3. players complaining about issues that are now solved, instead of enjoying it now that it works
    4. "F" key interractions often end up interacting with the wrong item or NPC

From reading your PROS I must say to be slightly disappointed at your point 3, though I love Skyrim and everything the game offered, the crafting however could be allot deeper, especially when I consider it in a MMORPG.

And the personal story isn't personal to me, it could be in a singleplayer game, but in a MMORPG the story should be mine and mine alone, I need to be able to create my own story, instead of following a predetermined story. While this is obviously cool to play for me it just doesn't fit a game with the MMO tag on it.

Overall I am sure I will get the game someday, but it aint on my list just yet. The main reason is simple, it's fantasy, I kinda had enough of fantasy style MMO's.

But the game does seem to offer allot of feature's I like in my MMORPG playing experiance so as said one day........

• drake110131drake110131 Member UncommonPosts: 2

OMG YOU DEFEATED A DRAGON BY YOUR AWESOMENESS!!!  XD

=3

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Most fun I have had MMOing since EQ1 launch 14 years ago. Game needs work but for a new MMO its on track!!!
  • ThanesThanes Member Posts: 182
    How come you plan on only rolling one character?
  • PokketPokket Member Posts: 80
    Originally posted by Thanes
    How come you plan on only rolling one character?

That plan has already failed. I've rolled a ranger, necro, and thief already >.<

Youtube: PokketProductions | Twitter: @Pokketsays | Facebook: Pokketsays