Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst launch ever

gieger808gieger808 Member UncommonPosts: 158
Because I still haven't decided on a main. It's just not fair that all the classes are so fun.

Comments

• injenuinjenu Member CommonPosts: 142

I lol'd... I know right! I started with Ranger, then Mesmer, then Guardian, now Necro... Elementalist has now caught my eye.

This is the worst game ever for someone with ADD :)

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    I started my mesmer as intended, but I keep seeing so many juvenile creatures that I'm having a hard time not rolling a Ranger just so I can go Pokemon all over the map and catch them all.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• PoufPouf Member Posts: 341

Wow wtf worst launch ever, this game is badass and had a really good launch fail title! ( ok that was a troll )

Seriously i went for elementalist and so far i'm still amazed, so i guess my launch was good

I was swapped from staff ( range ) to daggers ( melee ) and it changed everything so, you could maybe try that

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

I'm having so much fun on each of 5 characters, that after 25+ hours I have only reached 15 on one, and 6 max on the others!

I love them all, but it's going to take me a year or more to hit 80! That's ok though. I am an explorer at heart and this is a smell the roses type of game, thankfully.

• xxlilDevilxxxxlilDevilxx Member UncommonPosts: 245

Worth launch ever as my girlfriend say.

I totally ignored her for 2 days during this headstart.

She is so pissed off right now and went home.

Yup, worst launch EVER

• ellobo29ellobo29 Member UncommonPosts: 423

WORST LAUNCH EVAR!!! i was so consumed with playing this game for the last 48hrs that i forgot to feed my goldfish......and they died........

Now my mom grounded me.......WORST LAUNCH EVAR!!!

• Tawn47Tawn47 Member Posts: 512
    Originally posted by xxlilDevilxx

Worth launch ever as my girlfriend say.

I totally ignored her for 2 days during this headstart.

She is so pissed off right now and went home.

Yup, worst launch EVER

Yes, I think quite a few of us are neglecting our other halves.. 

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Wow & Aoc spring to mind as worse launches
  • roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402

One word Vanguard .

OP hasn't been to many launches I think .

• logicwarlogicwar Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Originally posted by roo67

One word Vanguard .

OP hasn't been to many launches I think .

Anarchy Online.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    I lost my weeks vacation that was supposed to coincide with GW2 release.  This is a horrible launch.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• SathnorSathnor Member Posts: 32
    Lol, so true, I spent so much time making different characters.