Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Map completion

PoufPouf St-hyacinthe, QCPosts: 341Member

My way of progressing in the game so far is doing 100% on all map I go. I'm sure there are plenty of others like me and I want to know how many you've cleared so far?

I'm standing at 5 

Comments

• JagaridJagarid West Covina, CAPosts: 415Member Uncommon

I'm sitting at something like 14% total for map completion.  6 zones cleared plus about 2/3 rd of another.  The first 6 were the 5 racial cities plus Lion's Arch though...which means I haven't actually cleared even one adventuring zone. image

The Black Citadel, imo, was a total P.i.t.A!  

Having a blast so far!  Full map exploration is my primary focus for fun, initially, in every MMO I have played.  Great that GW2 makes it an actual trackable goal.

• MadKingMadKing Pompano Beach, FLPosts: 173Member Uncommon
    I'm at 7% Map completion atm and lvl 23 still so much to do in this game, I haven't even touched the mini games or WvW yet!!
  • oubersoubers bazelPosts: 854Member Uncommon

lvl 12 and 4% explored :)

• DeathengerDeathenger atco, NJPosts: 880Member Uncommon
    Same here, I'm completing each zone 100% before moving onto the next. This is not something I usually do either! GW2 has turned me into an explorer.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir The Deep Woods, NJPosts: 1,700Member Uncommon

My levels arel 15, 6, 5, 4, 2

Played a little over 25 hours.

Each character is playing a different racial area.

I have only 100% completed Divinity's Reacha dn Queensdale.

Total combined, I have 7% of the world done :)

6%, 1%, 0%, 0%, 0%

Game is HUGE.

• PoufPouf St-hyacinthe, QCPosts: 341Member

I've completed Asura main city, asura and sylvary 1-10 zones, + 1 15-25 zone, almost finished with my other 15-25 zone ( i'm 29 DAMN close to 30 )

but now i'm at work :(

• BadSpockBadSpock Somewhere, MIPosts: 7,974Member
    Thus far only 3 zones - Divinity's Reach, Queensdale, Kessex Hills.
  • PoufPouf St-hyacinthe, QCPosts: 341Member
    Kessex Hills. I searched fo SOOOO long for the POINT under the island lol
  • solarinesolarine IstanbulPosts: 1,203Member

I'm low level but I've got 15% world completion. First thing I did was get full explored on all capital cities + Lion's Arch, so I guess that's most of it.

I was thinking "You know what, I never rushed in an MMO launch, let me rush a bit in this game," but, yeah so much for that. :) Once more I'm in full exploration mode.