Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Game stop prepurchase/ one day head start

Goll25Goll25 bath, PAPosts: 187Member Uncommon

I just have a couple questions about it, 1. does anyone know when it goes live? (12:01 pst-est). and 2.) is how do I register the code to my account? I already have a guild wars 2 account, and can't find out where to enter it + as it appears right now, there is no way to log into the website? 

Comments

• Goll25Goll25 bath, PAPosts: 187Member Uncommon
    I figured out how to add the key, all I had to do was follow the receipt lol. I just thought that is wouldn't work since I already had an account, but seems like it does thankfully! Now I am just wondering if anyone has the time it starts! :D Been waiting for this since I seen the PC Gamer magazine when I was a 9th grader (now a second year college student lol!) So excited.
  • sittinheresittinhere bismarck, NDPosts: 4Member Uncommon

I was hoping the 1 day head start would open up 3 hours early like the 3 day.  I wished gamestop did a better stop of not doing false advertising since my store still has the pre-purchase now and get the 3 day when apparently my store was only doing it for a week... How awesome!  But if you're on Blackgate. Look me up :)

Currently Playing : GW2
    Played: DAoC (7 years), and everything else that came out...

http://www.youtube.com/shokawe1