Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody using the NVidia 301.42 drivers

dbgagerdbgager Member UncommonPosts: 175
If you are you having any noticable issues. The 301.42 drivers are NVidias latest released drivers. Game gives me a warning upon installation that these drivers will give me perfomance issues..So I must either install the new Beta drivers...which i am not inclined to do, or downgrade to older drivers. I recently upgraded form the 295 drivers because I was having issues in other games.

Comments

• BrizlynBrizlyn Member UncommonPosts: 81

The 301.42 drivers are ass, that's why you need anything but. 

I'm running the latest beta drivers (which I typically do anyways) and everythings smooth as butter including GW2, Diablo 3, etc.

-Briz

• dbgagerdbgager Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Well maybe I will install the Betas. But  the very word Beta means these drivers are still in a testing phase..and can have issues.
  • fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    Originally posted by dbgager
    Well maybe I will install the Betas. But  the very word Beta means these drivers are still in a testing phase..and can have issues.

I use the beta drivers and havent had any issues in any games yet. You can get away with using the 301.42 drivers in GW2, but they do have a lot of issues with the game.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

The 304.79 beta drivers from Nvidia.com work splendidly, you have nothing to worry about.

Do NOT, however, go for the leaked 305.67 beta drivers which can be downloaded from other various websites.  Myself, and others, have had issues with them. 

• OberholzerOberholzer Member Posts: 498
    Using the beta drivers, everything's running great. Go for it.
  • ReesRacerReesRacer Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Originally posted by Jagarid

The 304.79 beta drivers from Nvidia.com work splendidly, you have nothing to worry about.

Do NOT, however, go for the leaked 305.67 beta drivers which can be downloaded from other various websites.  Myself, and others, have had issues with them. 

see red text.

+1