Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many koreans died during the launch ?

roscorosco Member Posts: 51

I'd like to send a friendly reminder to all our korean fellow guilwars2 players who are (over-)playing the game right now. Please make a pause of 30 minutes after every 3h of play. Because if you die of exhaustion, we will have to justify ourself again about videogames killing people,eating babies and such.

So please don't ruin the release and stay alive. If you don't do it for yourself, do it for us, the living.

Comments

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166
    or atleast make your parents aware. 
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654

This is one of those stupid things that doesn't surprise me because it happens.

Know what else is stupid and wouldn't surprise me? Congress passing a law requiring all video games to shut off after 1 hour of play and locked out for 24 hours. All in the name of (choose at least one):

safety

the children

terrorism

the environment

All it takes is a high profile story about some kid dying while playing video games.

To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437
    Don't they have some rule in Korea that they can only play X hours. I know this is so in Vindictus (a Korean game).
  • comic1973comic1973 Member Posts: 16

AION had that "you have played for more than 1 hour, please log off now" message.

I think in AION CHINA, you can only play for 1 hour a day or something unless you are an adult. I bought some guy's passport

• gambitknightgambitknight Member Posts: 12
    You've got a better chance of catching cancerous carniverous rabies from a radioactive Japanese cat dog and dying than from playing a video game too much. The main reason for this? You can't control what happens at random, you can control how much you play.
  • omidusomidus Member UncommonPosts: 99

Any chance you could walk into the kitchen, ram your face through the door and accidently fall through that door and walk into the middle of the street, which happens to be populated by 18 wheelers? After that I'd hope the truck hit you so hard and knocked you into a wood chipper.

This would be doing the world a service and we will thank you for your public service.

• roscorosco Member Posts: 51
    Originally posted by CalmOceans
    Don't they have some rule in Korea that they can only play X hours. I know this is so in Vindictus (a Korean game).

Nice, a 30 minutes forced pause so you lose your precious slot in WvsWvsW. With a guaranteed 3 hours queue to get another one as you are allowed to log back in by the government.

• wowfan1996wowfan1996 Member UncommonPosts: 719
    Originally posted by rosco
    Nice, a 30 minutes forced pause so you lose your precious slot in WvsWvsW. With a guaranteed 3 hours queue to get another one as you are allowed to log back in by the government.

Speking of WvW slots the situation is pretty horrible at the moment. I waited for several hours today, then got it and participated in a quick siege and then everyeone was kicked out because of "server rematch". And this sums up my WvW for today.

I'm forced to do PvE on a character that was intended mostly for PvP. :(

MMORPG genre is dead. Long live MMOCS (Massively Multiplayer Online Cash Shop).

• HorrorScopeHorrorScope Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Originally posted by CalmOceans
    Don't they have some rule in Korea that they can only play X hours.

They have a rule in the states about do not drink and drive. But...

This discussion has been closed.