Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Say hello to my little FRIENDS:)

AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l498/sanosukex1/Screenshot63049.jpg

at almost 20 hours /played so far since friday night and just hit level 12:).. spent 3 hours just exploring Hoelbrak (you guys see that HUGE double flip slide looking thing near the keg brawl arena what is that?!?) Started to get into crafting which is a LOT of fun and still only 60% map complete in Wayfarer.. got a lot of gaming ahead of me.. happy trails

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• samuraislyr4samuraislyr4 Member UncommonPosts: 73

I think that double slide thing is a type of horn.....or something. It looks very similar to the building in the load screens for EotN in guild wars 1. I've done pretty much the same. Except I'm only level 10. Started a thief too so slowed me down a bit. 

I'm having fun exploring which hasn't happened forever.....well in an MMO anyway, I've had fun with SKyrim exploring but this is way different. 

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    I have to say I don't really like half of the necro pets. They just look silly.
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Blindchance
    I have to say I don't really like half of the necro pets. They just look silly.

i agree but half I do like.. and you can do some great builds without pets as well

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

I'm only level 5 and not embarrassed to say so. :)  I'm in no hurry to go anywhere or do anything.  I want to do EVERYthing and take my time with ALL of it.  If I'm only 10 in 2 more days well then so what?

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039
    Hello

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"