Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First lvl 80

FGTryFGTry Member Posts: 17

Today at 6:13PM GMT+1 Surfeuze from War Legend French guild EU server Vizuna Square reached the 80th level.
GG

www.warlegend.net/level-80-surfeuze-guild-wars-2-vizunah-square/

screenshot:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lzz44.jpg

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by FGTry
    Today at 6:13PM GMT+1 Surfeuze from War Legend French guild EU server Vizuna Square reached the 80th level.GGwww.warlegend.net/level-80-surfeuze-guild-wars-2-vizunah-square/screenshot:http://i45.tinypic.com/2lzz44.jpg

Grats!

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795
    I bet the same post will be posted on every forum in existance just to make the epeen larger =p
  • NikkitaNikkita Member Posts: 790

So i wasn't wrong when i said someone will want to achieve world first with in first 48 hrs ;)

This ws bound to happen and yet i was repeatedly told it won't happen in GW2.

Bite Me

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Does this mean that this individual will have an advantage of people logging in on "launch day"

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• Atlan99Atlan99 Member UncommonPosts: 1,332
    Damn I expected it to take at least another day.
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,795
    Originally posted by Nikkita

So i wasn't wrong when i said someone will want to achieve world first with in first 48 hrs ;)

who told you that? ;)

Originally posted by Nitth

Does this mean that this individual will have an advantage of people logging in on "launch day"

People like him don't do this to get an advantage over others.

Bite Me

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

yes and if you look in the chat screen you see (Vous avez joué avec ce personnage pendant 32 heures 1 minute au cours de ces 1 derniers jours) in short you have played with this character for 32 hours and 1 minute for the last 1 day..

Didnt know you can played 32 hours in one day.

• GamerUntouchGamerUntouch Member Posts: 488

I've been told he was given mats from his guildmates.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    guess the content locust will be moving on to his next game soon..got to say i dont understand anyone doing that..but each to their own..i suppose gratz is in order.
    Originally posted by QSatu

who told you that? ;)

Guildies, had some discussions with people in game, even my friend said nope 'won't happen'. And if you have a look through my post history you will see few saying it won't happen because there is no reason to rush to 80 in GW2.

Bite Me

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830
    Originally posted by Nitth

People like him don't do this to get an advantage over others.

Just do it to show how lonely they are :)

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670

People die from doing what this guy did.....

Binge gaming sessions = dead people....

This is nothing to congratulate.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257

Well, 80 levels in a bit more than 30 hours is kinda quick. It took longer for world first even in Rift if I remember correctly and that game was ultra easy to level.

Edit: Personally I think that achievments like this are brainless. Games should be for entertainment.

• AborAbor Member Posts: 59

What the hell is wrong with you people? The player wanted to reach level 80 as soon as possible and that's his perogative. What's with the negative attacks? That he must want some giant epeen or that he's a loser in real life? You sound like jealous dolts who insult others' successes to feel good about yourself. 

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

Is this really something to be proud of ?

lol

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    how much content did you say he missed?

• comic1973comic1973 Member Posts: 16
    LOL...so what's he going to do now? Complain?
  • GamerUntouchGamerUntouch Member Posts: 488
    Originally posted by Zadawn
    how much content did you say he missed?

I'd say 70% of the game.

• AborAbor Member Posts: 59
    Maybe not for you but at least respect other peoples' opinions on the matter. You wouldn't make fun of someone who likes macaroni and cheese just because you don't like it. 
    Originally posted by Abor

What the hell is wrong with you people? The player wanted to reach level 80 as soon as possible and that's his perogative. What's with the negative attacks? That he must want some giant epeen or that he's a loser in real life? You sound like jealous dolts who insult others' successes to feel good about yourself. 

I have no issues with this guy hitting 80 seriously..i always knew this would happen in 48 hrs but only on gaming forums someone would call this a 'success' and that people are jealous of his success.

Bite Me

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    Originally posted by Abor

Why would he come here and boast?if he just wanted to reach level 80 asap the nshoud have kept that for himself?Why the need of coming here and making a thread about it?

Go defend someone else somewhere else.

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

Are you looking to brag about your amazing ability to foresee the future?  Do you really have nothing going on with your life that this is what you brag about?

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

Originally posted by GamerUntouch
    I've been told he was given mats from his guildmates. 
    yup! supplemental levelling thru crafting, makes this one highly possible in this game

and take note that the XP requirement to get to the next level plateaus very early on

it's as ANET promised: leveling to 80 thru crafting is totally possible and also: http://www.arena.net/blog/progression-and-leveling-in-guild-wars-2

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• KwintpodKwintpod Member Posts: 262
    Since you scale down he actualy didn't miss any content