Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uncharted Waters Online: Panama City Now Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Uncharted Waters Online players will want to head into game to check out the final portion of the Tierra America zone of the game. Panama City is now live and comes with a host of new content and features including ship upgrades and more.

The City of Panama is the final update in the Tierra Americana expansion of Uncharted Waters Online. Following the Great Plains expansion; the update extends exploration beyond the North American territories and heads south to uncover the hidden secrets of the elusive City of Panama.

Read more about the update on the Uncharted Waters Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

Odd.  Your quote there seems to come from a press release that, as best as I can tell, doesn't actually appear anywhere on the game's web site.  The Japanese wiki says that there are still several more small updates that are part of Tierra Americana, most notably a Tower of Babel quest line.  Then again, that isn't in the Americas, so Netmarble might have decided to push it off for a future expansion.

Hopefully this means that El Oriente with its accompanying level cap increase will be next.  A fair bit of stuff is broken right now because El Oriente increases the level cap from 65 to 70, Tierra Americana assumes a level cap of 70, and the American version only has a level cap of 65 because El Oriente hasn't been released.

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

netmarble is not following the correct patch tree it seems, as they skipped a ton of content going by the japanese server info(s)

they always seemed to push the item mall when i played back in cbt period. the fact they skip needed content linda worries me they want to push im usage more for leveling as you do not have access to the content for leveling correctly.

but i always found it weird that given the age of the game, why they arent patching corrently. there only excuse is having to localize/translate the patches and bug test/fix the quests so they work correctly, and make sense (though their quest screens really need work >>") 

the fact they dont is just weird. its not like the game is getting major content patches right now :/ its just old patches the asian servers had years ago.

• ihateuimeanitihateuimeanit Member Posts: 9
    Hmm, Netmarble is persistent, they won't let us get El Oriente T_T