Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bioware is hiring

Comments

• noncleynoncley Member UncommonPosts: 718
    LOL. "

"Monetization Analyst"

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

I think you typed an "H-" instead of a "F-"..

Oh wait... well now that's interesting..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• bigcheeseukbigcheeseuk Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Surprised they havn't outsourced the jobs for slave wages.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

What surprises me is that the post reports to the COO and not "some person already in place and in charge of monetization".

This suggests that there is no one doing the job at the moment.

End of August already, applications, interviews, job offer, relocation, Thanksgiving - remind me again when the game is going F2P ...

• norakarnorakar Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by gervaise1

What surprises me is that the post reports to the COO and not "some person already in place and in charge of monetization".

End of August already, applications, interviews, job offer, relocation, Thanksgiving - remind me again when the game is going F2P ...

I wish they would make DAOC or WAR F2P, but those game are still going strong after all those years, TOR practically tanked after 8 months...

• Esquire1980Esquire1980 Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Wonder if BioWare, again, will hire another ex SOE Austin employee.  This time, the guy that was in charge of The Card Game (TCG).  That ought to fit very well with the leftover NGE devs.
  • theAsnatheAsna Member UncommonPosts: 324
    When did they want to introduce F2P? Wasn't it this at some time this fall? And they are right now looking for someone who'll take care for the F2P stuff (analyzing what customers might buy most, set up prices, create a catalogue, etc.). Aren't we now already in late summer?
  • theAsnatheAsna Member UncommonPosts: 324
    Originally posted by gervaise1

Someone is probably doing the job, but not full time because he/she has his/her regular job to do as well. But that reminds of some big companys where in a department certain skills were needed (for some project which was limited in time) but due to the whole big company overhead (defining the required skils, evaluating applications, human resources doing interviews (HR but no one from the department was involved), etc.) that department eventually got their new colleagues. But only after the they had no more need for it. ,)