Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Day 1: Major Crash Day 2: Running smoothly for the moment

MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
Doing well so far, little to no lag. How about you guys?

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

Comments

• BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037

Matches my experience. I didn't have a lot of opportunity to play yesterday, but when I did, it was broken - either login server down, or horrible lag.

Today, the only issue has been the trading post being non-functional all day.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

First half of the day not so bad, second half of the day disconnected from server every 15-20 minutes, and cant complete a storyline due to a bug, nor 2 skill points in Sylvari (1-15) starting areas.

It's about as bad as a launch is suppose to be, we all know how bad they are, it's expected at this point.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Perfectly smooth and no problems.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    If day 2 was day 1 there would be alot less "failed launch" posts around. Having no problems with the game today whatsoever other than the trading post which is broken but hey better than the game being down for maintenance.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• FalconiumFalconium Member Posts: 20
    No lag or crashes so far. The only issue I've had has been the trading post. That, and the endless queue (I have been in it for 8 hours) to get into WvW on Northern Shiverpeaks throughout the entire headstart. 
  • samuraislyr4samuraislyr4 Member UncommonPosts: 73

I only had issues when I first tried to log in yesterday. GW2 was telling me my driver was out of date and I needed a new beta driver. I was like huh? Got in and it lagged horribly. Logged out, updated the driver and it's been smooth sailing since. No lag, no disconnects, nothing. Not a single issue. 

The worst thing I can say about GW2 is there are some clipping issues (and what game doesn't have at least one clipping issue). Otherwise very very smooth, but I'm on a low pop server (or at least was, not sure what it is now) so that might be why I'm having no issues compared to some. 

• ReesRacerReesRacer Member UncommonPosts: 179

except for the trading post mostly offline, guild invites not working, and guild members kicked....everything is working fine :p

seriously...lack of getting CTD, error messages, e-mail verifications,  and no lag only goes so far. 

fun game and i'm enjoying it, but this headstart has been very, VERY rocky.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    No lag in my play-time experience ( around 8+ hours )! The only issue was with the Mail ! Could not sent a green bow to a friend. Yes I was lucky getting a green bow ( i guess :D ) So the Mail system is unavailable as we speak! Hope they will fix it soon!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

No lag, no fps drops, no disconnects. Game has been running very smooth the whole day.

I found 1 bugged skill point, that's about it as far as problems go.

• petespritonpetespriton Member Posts: 22
    With so many people reporting either no problems, or lots of problems, it really makes me wonder how many people don't have updated drivers.
  • ReesRacerReesRacer Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Originally posted by heartless

No lag, no fps drops, no disconnects. Game has been running very smooth the whole day.

I found 1 bugged skill point, that's about it as far as problems go.

except for the aforementioned guild problems, trading post, in-game mail, e-mail verification, error messages, etc, right?

i'm sure that's what you meant...

• MetzaMetza Member Posts: 160

Able to log in good, pve side is runnin great, havin problems with spvp at the moment whenever I enter a match, I am able to be killed, move, dodge, but my abilities will not work and I keep warping around the board and eventually d/c.

Its wierd because its like i'm not connected but I cant see all the other action going on, it happened in pve a few times also but i'm gonna wait to play the pvp for a bit cause I cant just sit there, it still allows them to down me I just cant do anything about it.

Overall though for me, been a pretty smooth launch, I have not had the login issues that some have had.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

the lag seems bit better now, but Im still warping around in personal story instances and in WPvP.