Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant verify Email

UrkoUrko Member Posts: 88

The game wants me to verfiy my email by using a link it sends me, i have tried the link in various browsers each time i get an error.

Anyone else had similar?

Comments

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240
    its a pain in the arse, but make sure you copy/paste it without any white space at the begining/end of the link. Seriously though, was it just too hard to make it clicky?

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

• MithsMiths Member Posts: 12
    I made a post about the same problem an hour or two ago. The web page the verification link goes to is broken.
  • MithsMiths Member Posts: 12

This is the error I get:

Template "{"code":3010,"product":1008,"module":1,"line":462,"text":""}" not found

I've checked for extra spaces as suggested in the post above, but as far as I can tell I've copy/pasted the link correctly.

• maxkill42maxkill42 Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Originally posted by Miths

This is the error I get:

Template "{"code":3010,"product":1008,"module":1,"line":462,"text":""}" not found

I've checked for extra spaces as suggested in the post above, but as far as I can tell I've copy/pasted the link correctly.

I get the same shit..

• UrkoUrko Member Posts: 88

Cheers everyone, so long as it aint just me, i get exactly the same error and copy/pasted correctly.

Yeah why couldnt we have had a clicky link :/

• stratasaurusstratasaurus Member Posts: 220
    clicky links cause viruses everyone knows that....I also am in the same boat haven't been able to get it to work, honestly though I'm not quite sure what it is needed for.
  • eckardteckardt Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Same here. So many problems at launch :-(
  • LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893
    What happens if you click play without verifying?

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• War_MachineWar_Machine Member Posts: 22

The support page says:

If you're having trouble verifying your email address, you can play without verifying your email address by clicking "Play" on the Guild Wars 2 Launcher if you already downloaded the client. We're working to fix email verification, and you can verify your address once we do.

http://en.support.guildwars2.com/

Get busy living, or get busy dying. That's it.

• leknihleknih Member UncommonPosts: 12
    nice, same issue here, thanks for the post.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    I had that problem and just ignored it and played :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    Originally posted by Miths

This is the error I get:

Same problem here.