Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I the only one still not on...

ElesdeeElesdee Member UncommonPosts: 44
I have been getting Connection Error Detected, Retrying since 12am. =( Am I the only person who hasnt even gotten to the log in screen yet i tried everything network related im out of options

Comments

• Poison_AdelePoison_Adele Member CommonPosts: 287
    Are you still having this issue? There were a lot of login issues last night but they seem resolved today.

• metal0xmetal0x Member UncommonPosts: 72

Don't feel bad. I can't get in either.

I get error 9 , 21 and sometimes 42. Plus I pre-order/purchased from gamestop so I dunno if I get a 3 day head start or 1 day. Even though the website and the clerk at gamestop said it was a 3 day head start. *sigh*

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    I just got my pre purchase code now.. so at least youre ahead of me lol
  • CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    Originally posted by Poison_Adele
    Are you still having this issue? There were a lot of login issues last night but they seem resolved today.

Living in Seattle I presume you've only just woken up?

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• MouthMouth Member Posts: 113

To the rest of you that have paid extra to get to play early and can not. Anet used our money to create a song for us

Guild Wars 2 “Fear Not This Night” Song Now Available

The first song from Guild Wars 2 is now available on iTunes. Produced and composed by Jeremy Soule and performed by Asja, Fear Not This Night is a…

So enjoy, and "fear not this night" - lag and stability issues will be sorted before the night begins, and we can enjoy this launch (yes fanbois, early access is launch by todays standards)

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-fear-not-this-night-song-now-available/

well, we may have to pay extra for it, but fear not this night people!

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    I'm not on either. Unfortunately I don't have time to play yet but SOON!

• ElesdeeElesdee Member UncommonPosts: 44

ive been getting the same error since last night. I jsut uninstalled and deleted all the files and am trying to reinstall, but now it wont install because it cant connect to download the files!!!! Im losing my mind here, it played just find in the last stress test and now for some reason it doesnt want me to play. 

yes my firewall is off

• ElesdeeElesdee Member UncommonPosts: 44
    is there any chance my ISP could be the problem, I mean like i can call verizon and they could actually do something to help