Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are YOU having for breakfast while we're waiting for the servers to come back up?

BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

So, I figure this is a good time to plot out a delicious breakfast while I wait for the servers to come back up, and I'm thinking homemade french toast with vanilla and cinnamon batter/custard, real maple syrup, and some applewood-smoked bacon on the side.

What are YOU having?

Comments

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591
    I figure I'll either make a mushroom and pepper omellete or head out to an amazing bagel joint up the street for an everything with ham, egg and cheese.  It's such a nice day out that I might forego playing the game altogether until this evening.

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

• UnleadedRevUnleadedRev Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Coffee, Bagel, water and a mouthful of Siberian Husky dog fur...they are shedding like crazy!
  • BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813
    Ooooo...  I was thinking of sweet, but savory sounds kinda nice.  An omelette sounds mighty tasty.  Just gotta wait for the partner to hop out of the shower so we can go pick up some groceries.
  • TomsthumbTomsthumb Member Posts: 3
    Copenhagen wintergreen long cut
  • Method01Method01 Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Beer
  • ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722

Breakfast!?! BREAKFAST!?!

It's almost dinner time :p

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    i,m from uk..i just had a bacon buttie,mug of coffee ,2 paracetamols and a codeine..yummee
    Originally posted by UnleadedRev
    Coffee, Bagel, water and a mouthful of Siberian Husky dog fur...they are shedding like crazy!

LOL!  I feel you.  The recent heatwaves made our cats shed like crazy.

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

pina coladas

in the sun

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378
    Vodka it's 15.21 here in the UK.  Still early but Anet drove me to it...  Well I drove myself to Tesco's, but they made me unscrew the top.

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

• TreekodarTreekodar Member Posts: 524
    Baileys. Yep.

Eleanor Rigby.

• azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

pina coladas

in the rain

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Smokes and coffee , breakfast of champions! and maybe a pepsi LOL
    Originally posted by Connmacart

Breakfast!?! BREAKFAST!?!

It's almost dinner time :p

Hehe, okay, what are you having for dinner?  Don;t skip dinner!  You'll need the energy for an all-nighter of GW2.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Went for some Dunkin' Donuts and a shower.
  • FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830
    left over cold pizza.
  • xtravertxtravert Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Well, since I'm old, I'm supposed to eat healthy foods like Oatmeal.  Nice pancakes with bacon embedded sounds pretty good though. :)
  • thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Well its nearly dinner time here in the UK so I'm presently listening to the Middlesboro match and shortly will be having a Beef dinner, with roasties and yorkshire puddings,  I may follow this with some cake and then some beers culminating in a 12" punjab pizza tonight.

Saturdays are my day off from my usual healthy eating.

• itbewillyitbewilly Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Originally posted by Falcomith
    left over cold pizza.

Best meal ever! Nothing beats Pizza. Can eat it hot or cold and technically its a vegetable(public schools use its tomato sauce to make these claims in the U.S ha)

• johnnychangsjohnnychangs Member UncommonPosts: 261
    Got some pepper bacon in the oven, probably will cook up some eggs and toast to go with it.  While waiting for the bacon, enjoying my Tea, Earl Grey Hot.
  • cadamlcadaml Member Posts: 37
    Creamy milk chocolate slim-fast LoL
  • PanteraRosaPanteraRosa Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Toasted english muffin and a fried egg ohhh and of course coffee untill noon:D
  • monster8memonster8me Member UncommonPosts: 27
    coffee and a bowl of... ummm... well u know =]