Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers?

EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137
Am i the only one that got on only to see there server full....Here i am stuck on a different server than  my guild......Oh im mad

Comments

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Server transfers will be available once things settle down

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Originally posted by GrumpyCharr

You think we will be able to transfer to full servers?

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Equintin

it's the current load of the servers, wait a bit, some ppl will crash, log out....serverload eases, changes to low-medium-high and you can create a character.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

Originally posted by Muke
    Originally posted by Equintin

it's the current load of the servers, wait a bit, some ppl will crash, log out....serverload eases, changes to low-medium-high and you can create a character.

Oh god so i should wait to create may main then how awkward is that.

• rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325
    Atleast there is no sub fee and unlike SWTOR and TSW the launch has been pretty smooth.
  • etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855
    you can easily create your main on any server, my friend madehis on gandara, the transfered to far shiverpeaks once he could, and then we played together, so thats no problem, the servers down are a problem though :)
  • grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927
    Originally posted by rdrpappy
    Atleast there is no sub fee and unlike SWTOR and TSW the launch has been pretty smooth.

TSW launch was extremely smooth, so might when to check up on things before you comment.   If I recall SWTOR wasn't that bad, just some queues.

GW2's launch is full of technical issues, and one of the worst for a long time.  Unless you count Diablo 3.

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415

And that as too do with anything because?

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    There will be a 7-day free transfer period. They probably have the servers at lower capacity than full during the headstart and will remove the limit at release :)

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• BrenacusBrenacus Member Posts: 44
    lol
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by grapevine

TSW launch was extremely smooth, so might when to check up on things before you comment.   If I recall SWTOR wasn't that bad, just some queues.

GW2's launch is full of technical issues, and one of the worst for a long time.  Unless you count Diablo 3.

I remember a Vanguard launch queue like 'you are 10.456 in line, est wait time 6hrs' and then get the logout timer hit you when at 1200. lolololol

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

Ummm ok i dont get your point,and so far the launch in my book is pretty horrible.