Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Mail not working

orator1970orator1970 GenovaPosts: 112Member Uncommon
I know the game is down now but i wanted to know if anyone else experienced any problems with sending mails. Tried a few times but the window just hangs and nothing get sent. Anyone else had this?

Comments

• OldMMOplayerOldMMOplayer LeningradPosts: 12Member
    Originally posted by orator1970
    I know the game is down now but i wanted to know if anyone else experienced any problems with sending mails. Tried a few times but the window just hangs and does not sends anything.

I was unable to send any mails to my friends.

Got one mail from one of them at 6 am in the morning. Probably few people were online.

• orator1970orator1970 GenovaPosts: 112Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by OldMMOplayer
    I know the game is down now but i wanted to know if anyone else experienced any problems with sending mails. Tried a few times but the window just hangs and does not sends anything.

Got one mail from one of them at 6 am in the morning. Probably few people were online.

Thank you

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO SomewherePosts: 1,326Member
    Originally posted by OldMMOplayer

I tried to mail some items I couldn't use to another character of mine but that didn't seem to work. Black lion trading company didn't work and login issues now.

imageimage