Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come on Arenanet sort your login servers out! booo

CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378

I like many am just getting login server issue over and over and over....

yes I am in the EU.  Seriously living in the EU you get kicked in the nads all the f'ing time.

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

Comments

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970
    Originally posted by bluefunk

yes I am in the EU.  Seriously living in the EU you get kicked in the nads all the f'ing time.

Yea, too bad you werent born in africa or something. Its headstart, the has not even launched yet, so stop whining.

Yea it sucks that we cany login right now but Ive played maybe 5 hours today so Im happy with that. 

• NeferaNefera Member Posts: 426

From their twitter:

"The errors related with firewall/conectivity are still being investigated by our teams. We will give you more info as soon as we get it. ^DO""

They're working on it.

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015
    Yeah I saw on twitter that they know, we are just waiting now.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• LethalJaxxLethalJaxx Member Posts: 105
    I think it's awesome, been playing from 6, could use a break. And just in time for lunch too! 
  • CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378
    Originally posted by andre369

Yea, too bad you werent born in africa or something. Its headstart, the has not even launched yet, so stop whining.

Yea it sucks that we cany login right now but Ive played maybe 5 hours today so Im happy with that. 

No.  Head start or not Anet needs to sort their crap out.  as the official forums are down this is the only place to communicate our feelings.

• emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413

this

• Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388
    It's not just EU, NA is having issues too.
  • Martijn1234Martijn1234 Member Posts: 49
    i guess this problem they didnt encountered hope i said that right in all those stress tests?

You may be able to destroy planets, but you can never destroy what I am, friend. I am the hope of the universe, I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU

• xposeidonxposeidon Member Posts: 384
    Originally posted by Siris23
    It's not just EU, NA is having issues too.

Yea I woke up early today thinking I'd get some nice time but that won't be the case it seems. Good i got my names at midnight thou ;)

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614

No.  Head start or not Anet needs to sort their crap out.  as the official forums are down this is the only place to communicate our feelings.

And how do you REALLY feel?

I really want to know.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• GiddianGiddian Member UncommonPosts: 418
    I turned my Virus software and firewall off and still get the same message. This is messed up.

• tordurbartordurbar Member UncommonPosts: 421

And MMORPG is getting slammed by the response! I keep getting lag trying to get into the forum threads. I guess (hope) that the activity is good for MMORPG :)

• NewmoonNewmoon Member UncommonPosts: 126

Also happening in US, it's not always game companies picking on the Euros. GW2 even debuted this for you at the same time as us, when many MMOs don't bother with you for a few days after (which is seriously stupid).

For me I was kicked 15 minutes into it with the invalid password, and now getting the "fix your router/AV/get-off-campus stupid" message. *shrug*

It's Saturday anyway, time for my weekly shower, whether I need it or not.

Originally posted by Muke

I really want to know.

Whaaat?  Don't be a jerk.  login servers aren't working and I have come to some forums to vocalise that.  If the login servers are borked they're borked and I want to tell Anet that as a paying customer who has taken advantage of their advertised 3 day early start, I am annoyed. 

That's how I REALLY feel about it.  So now you really know.

I really want to know.

Whaaat?  Don't be a jerk.  login servers aren't working and I have come to some forums to vocalise that.  If the login servers are borked they're borked and I want to tell Anet that as a paying customer who has taken advantage of their advertised 3 day early start, I am annoyed. 

Should ask your money back.

There hasnt been a single MMO that was highly anticipated that had a flawless launch.

Adding to that, most had awful launches, most I know with a prelaunch entry couldnt even play decently till after the official launch, because you will know this will happen again with the official launch?

Adds to that it's a ftp game, so you can't complain about not able to play as there isn't a sub fee.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267

I fear it will take several hours before the servers pops back up :(

I guess they werent prepared for launch.

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Oh Anet is a good company. They will give us some free play time! That is how nice they are.
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ

You cannot prepare for the fact that you have a countdown timer counting to 0 till launch and then having thousands/hundreds of thousands of gamers spamming the login button like hell, go emomode and then spam the login button some more the following hours.

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012
    To be honest Arena Net has done well to keep them up this long without a hic-up I have seen far worse launches with far less users. If you want to blame anyone then blame the people who never logged in to stress test ;) 

• angrymimeangrymime Member Posts: 154

I was just wondering if anyone is logged in and playing or if everyone is in the same boat.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    They're working hard, here's a video that was just posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAQif3aCXw

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

It amuses me how people act as if any service EVER has gone uninterrupted without ever having a single problem along the way and has run flawlessly since the moment it started. Even more amusing that its the 1st day on a head start, yet most of these same people raging about it probably dont rage nearly as much when other services that have been being run by some of these companies for years go out....

Unpredicatable things happen all the time. Never in the history of the internet has any website, game, online service, etc has anything ALWAYS been perfect. Even after running for  years, games still have unexpected server crashes. No idea why any of you expect something different on a brand new game.

• GiddianGiddian Member UncommonPosts: 418
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ

You cannot prepare for the fact that you have a countdown timer counting to 0 till launch and then having thousands/hundreds of thousands of gamers spamming the login button like hell, go emomode and then spam the login button some more the following hours.

Your blaimimg the timer that hit 0 over 5 hours ago?

What does that have to do with NOW?

I really want to know.

Should ask your money back.

There hasnt been a single MMO that was highly anticipated that had a flawless launch.

Adding to that, most had awful launches, most I know with a prelaunch entry couldnt even play decently till after the official launch, because you will know this will happen again with the official launch?

Adds to that it's a ftp game, so you can't complain about not able to play as there isn't a sub fee.

Not FTP, it's B2P and so it should be up and running RIGHT NOW.  I understand all of your points but they are moot.  They advertised early start as a marketing tool for the full game NOT beta etc where it's just tough s***.  They have missed the mark.

anet -1

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by GrumpyCharr
    They're working hard, here's a video that was just posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAQif3aCXw

Lmfao...

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development