Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So while we're waiting for the servers to come back up...

Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388

...how far did you get?

Level 11 engineer after 7 hours here.

Comments

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    8 toons, all levels 3-4
  • MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

10 Guardian.

My friend is still online, only some of us are gone. Weird problem.

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

• thysarusthysarus Member Posts: 10
    Got an Ele to 9 or 10 and a Thief to 3 or 4. Got completely overwhelmed by the complexity of WvW right as the servers crashed or what-not. Such a headache :P
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    lvl 6

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918
    Dabbled in a Ranger and Warrior for about 2 hours, both level 3-4.
  • steamtanksteamtank Member UncommonPosts: 391

managed half way into lvl 10 but mostly im just pvp'ing

i also didnt know a thing about the game before i signed in so im going slower than I would had i actually used my beta access =P

• CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378
    11 Necro - Cult Of Xtc on Desol server.

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

• slicknslim88slicknslim88 Member Posts: 394
    11 Warrior.  yeah my friends and I are down.  Just popped open a brand new Red Bull too.  Ugh, can't go to sleep now, might as well wait it out.
  • SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    6 Warrior, not really grinding, but exploring and trying to find tons of friends and family, was the real stressful part and trying to get them on the same server and names, join pty and guild etc... was mostly successful though lol
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    I managed to hit level 4. My daughter was awake and refusing to sleep. Good thing I love her to bits.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• KhoriumKhorium Member Posts: 38

i got to level 4 warrior but i only play about 3 hours and kept remaking chars lol

Any ideas how long servers gonna take to come back up?

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Level 8 guardian and level 4 elementalist, but I was going slow, helping friends who've never played GW2 before. :o

• livespartanlivespartan Member Posts: 71
    Level 11 Charr Ranger
  • Jason1989Jason1989 Member Posts: 28
    Got to about level 9 on my norn warrior when it crashed. LOVE the game so far. Havn't even tried WvW yet.
  • ibe12ibe12 Member Posts: 35
    Only played for an hour. Level 3 norn ranger. Really just trying out the gameplay right now. Once the crash is over I'm ready to recreate my charecter and play this game for real. May try out charr first though..
  • agusliemagusliem Member Posts: 5
    Necro 7 and i wish i can login so can lvling again my toon

Real Gamer never use CHEAT

• slicknslim88slicknslim88 Member Posts: 394

I've been having a blast, everybody on the game has been having a blast from what I've discovered too.  I didn't even know there were login problems till 7 hours after the servers came up when the servers were down.

For me and my friends the launch has been very successful.  hasn't even technically launched either.  This is what headstart is for folks, to make sure these issues are resolved for the actual launch.  Betas, Stress tests, and head starts, all come together to make a great actual launch experience.

• oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

two chars i have made this morning but unable to login to the game at all.

so both are lvl 1

if the servers aint fixed soon its back D3 for my game fix for today.

• felchawefelchawe Member Posts: 27
    lvl 8 warrior planning on sleeping in the black citedal tonight wohooooooooooo
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Asura Engineer to level 5 after an hour and half of play last night.  Got booted, couldnt' log in so I just went to bed, somewhat sated for the time being.  Now though, I only have the morning to play as the wife is taking me hostage to a reunion up in NJ tonight into tomorrow, so I won't be able to play again until tomorrow night, /cry.  Just wish I could get in a few solid hours this morning to hold me over.
  • itsbigmikeitsbigmike Member Posts: 86
    lvl 13 Norn Guardian, literally just opened the chest for doing 100% of the starting map, argh, guess I'll take a nap

twitch.tv/boonmackle

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Level 9 Ele. but i spent almost all my time unlocking all weapon skills so i was basically grinding mobs the whole time not really doing events or hearts.

Lolipops !

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708

level 3 warrior.  Got all my names, completed home city, went to bed, woke up, started working on Lion's arch, crash.  Good times!

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    I'm glad I didn't do any beta events or stress tests otherwise it would have ruined the trying to figure things out part of the game for me.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by Voiidiin
    Level 9 Ele. but i spent almost all my time unlocking all weapon skills so i was basically grinding mobs the whole time not really doing events or hearts.

That's why I started my Engie first, created my Ele but I just couldn't face grinding all those weapon skills so I left her parked in the starting instance.