Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server crash or is this new ?

VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

In a personal story quest, and i poof i get a white screen and it tells me my password is incorrect, this is after playing for around 4 hours logging in and out a few times in the process.

Nevermind this post, i see the other one is current not old... my bad.

Lolipops !

Comments

• syztecsyztec Member Posts: 114
    Same thing happened to me just now, Looks like a server crash

• NilenyaNilenya Member UncommonPosts: 364
    No thats not new. Been happening for a few hours. Its one of the disconnect errors they tweeted about. They are working on it - I also got kicked with this error, but from wayfarers not a personal quest. it can happen anytime/anywhere.
  • ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    things happens to infrastructure when hundreds of thousands of people are jamming the servers.  Its to be expected and will sort itself out just give it time guys.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2

The password one, they are asking for the error code when you're kicked.  Just FYI.

• ibe12ibe12 Member Posts: 35
    Got me to. It was bound to happen. I logged in at 1:00 p.m. eastern time and four of the servers were high and three or four were medium. I can't imagine how many people are trying to get in now.
  • LeymortLeymort Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by Zylaxx
    things happens to infrastructure when hundreds of thousands of people are jamming the servers.  Its to be expected and will sort itself out just give it time guys.

Exactly ^  , most highly popular games go threw this alittle patience is the key . Works for me :)

• syztecsyztec Member Posts: 114
    Ahh so its not a server crash, good to know, thanks for the info guys.

• RenamedRenamed Member Posts: 10

I was actually doing a personal story about disguising myself as a bandit and had to choose what to say to another bandit out of several dialogue options. The moment I made the choice I got a message that "password is wrong, please try again" and got booted out of the whole game.

I was like, wow all this happened because I made a bad choice in the dialogue with that bandit? That's harsh