Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

I want the logging screen back

PigozzPigozz CPosts: 842Member

I know Im a liitle late

but right now starting the game feels...somehow incomplete...you login to your launcher and suddenly pick world and play..

There's no introduction, nothing

It feels really weird

I know it's useless to cry here, so I want to ask if there was any kind of petition or word from Anet on this subject

I loved the logging screen! :((

MMOs played chronologically:
Runescape,Lineage II, WoW,Tabula Rasa, AoC,Eve Online,Guild Wars, Rift(beta only),SWTOR(beta only),Star Trek Online
Most fun: Tabula Rasa

Comments

• ZezdaZezda Posts: 685Member Uncommon

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments

You can use this switch to get a more traditional login screen

-useoldlauncher

• PigozzPigozz CPosts: 842Member

Ohhh thank you very much!! :)))

Now Im happy (at least after I'll get into the game...it crushed once I created my character :S )

Runescape,Lineage II, WoW,Tabula Rasa, AoC,Eve Online,Guild Wars, Rift(beta only),SWTOR(beta only),Star Trek Online

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff Writer DresdenPosts: 361Member

-useoldlauncher

Launches the game using an old style launcher which also allows users to see the old style login screen with music.
    • Mumble users only: you might need to use this argument to enable gw2.exe to work with Mumble's overlay function.
    Note: As per a July update, the new launcher displays a merged login form and the downloader, the old launcher will not check the hardware configuration before downloading updates (this may be useful for people using a Virtual Machine).
    Note: As of August 21, 2012 update, this argument is no longer functional.

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• PigozzPigozz CPosts: 842Member

Yeah it didnt work for me damn it!!

I want it back!