Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you doing for the next 2 hours?

2»

Comments

• starstar Member Posts: 1,101
    Apparently I'll also be dodging bullets because there was just a shooting by my house, yay!

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I'm chilling out, watching TV. Had some of the boneless buffalo wings I have ready for my all nighter and saturday snacking. A little mint icecream. Only occassionally checking this and other sites for any last minute news.

Time is going slower and slower the closer we get to the possible early head start window. :)

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Wishing I didn't have to wait another week to buy the game :(

Have fun all!

No signature, I don't have a pen

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by Laross
    Originally posted by Wickedjelly
    Originally posted by Laross
    watching the walking dead and playing DayZ and listening to Rob Zombie. 

Cannot wait for next season

I know eh? It was so amazing the season finale, just mind blowing.

Yeah, many balked about the first half but I liked the build up. The second half was fantastic.

...and considering the characters being introduced or coming back into play if you've seen the trailer Season Three is going to be fucking epic.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• ZiaydZiayd Member Posts: 7
    I am clicking the login in button every 15 minutes just to check and watching Starship Troopers.
  • azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

playing vanguard, and watching the Cardinals beat Dusty Baker!!

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
    I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

Re-memorizing this...

Charlie the Unicorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    I am pressing the login button on my GW2 window

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

How about some Page & Plant - Thank You (1995)...it's pretty awesome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKmQlPzf5YY&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLAFJtbS7glDi3axEqKF_4-A

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Trolling these here forums!
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    See if I can grab a nap due to my night work and now it being day.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Originally posted by Tayah
    Originally posted by voxnor

Besides hanging out here on MMORPG.com GW2 Forums?

As for myself - I am writing more story for my DnD group that I DM - we have a lengthy session tomorrow night and I am a bit behind on story writing / encounter building.

You?

Texting to my friend and mom. They're excited and going nuts waiting to get in, lol. My mom is a cool chick that's 58 and still plays mmo's.

Nice, my 65 year old Father plays mmorpg's as well. =]

• tabindextabindex Member UncommonPosts: 70

Same thing that I'll be doing tomorrow.  Frowning.

:(

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Extincting dinosaurs all over again in firefall. lol.....
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    I hope my hair dries before I rest otherwise it'll stick to my head when I get up.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

I'm watching the streaming gamebreakertv launch party: http://www.twitch.tv/gamebreakertv

While waiting for the "official" launch party stream to start: http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290

I'm sitting here thinking about how the servers may crash a lot of people and how they are going to rage on the forums.

Will it end up,

A. They are pissed.

B. They are sad.

or

C. All of the above.

Well it's a no-brainer. I pick C. lols.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by emperorwings
    I hope my hair dries before I rest otherwise it'll stick to my head when I get up.

XD

+1

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Clicking the GW2 login every few minutes image

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• zanebergeronzanebergeron Member UncommonPosts: 80
    watching some netflix, surfing some web pages and relaxing.  Not going to stress about it.

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
    PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
    WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
    WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
    HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.