Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meme count down to launch

124»

Comments

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    Originally posted by vmoped

Sorry mom. Sorry dad.

Also, this thread is so full of pure win. Keep them coming guys

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Originally posted by Zeus.CM

I'm going to bed now. I hope it won't happen to me especially that I'll have only a few hours before having to leave home =P

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• MadKingMadKing Member UncommonPosts: 173

• nastyjmannastyjman Member Posts: 161
    Awww damn it... I posted mine in Quickmeme. http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qm9sq/
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• CenthanCenthan Member Posts: 483
    Originally posted by star

stolen from the Jade Quarry forums

This is the funniest thing ever!  And so true, sadly...

• CenthanCenthan Member Posts: 483

• Ianb4allIanb4all Member UncommonPosts: 77
  • WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Originally posted by eyelolled

LOL

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    I'm not sure what "Pound Salt" means, but I bet it's funny....
  • SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759
    This is the best thread ever! Thanks for the laughs!
  • VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

Oderint, dum metuant.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

• EberhardtEberhardt Member UncommonPosts: 157

HOW DARE THIS THREAD GET BURRIED!

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

• compoundcutcompoundcut Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Eberhardt

HOW DARE THIS THREAD GET BURRIED!

why torment me?

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Hehe i love how butt hurt some people get when you call it F2P lol cause the entry fee is such a huge barrier :-p. GAH I CAN"T WAIT!