Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: No more not sure, What class are you rolling tonight?

Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
Alright! It's time, choose your class what are you rolling tonight? No not sure option allowed, you will have to make a choice! Sylvari Ranger for me, hope I like it. Came a long way from Asura Elementalist.

Comments

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

I like to smash things, so it's warrior for me

I've always played a warrior first ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• negacrowbarnegacrowbar Member Posts: 149
    Asura ranger for me named...(i'm not tellin')
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by laserit

It is a good choice! This is the first time since Hunter in WoW that i've really liked a non cloth caster class. That really says a lot since I loved my Hunter and no other MMO has since been able to get me away from the clothies.

Originally posted by negacrowbar
    Asura ranger for me named...(i'm not tellin')

I was sooo set on Asura Ranger myself for a bit, but I think i'll enjoy the lore and story as a Sylvari better. Never been into the whole gizmo type stuff in Fantasy worlds, its cool that its there just not for my character. Prly make an asura ele alt in no time though =D.

• Xion1985Xion1985 Member UncommonPosts: 229
    Mesmer mainly because I love being able to use swords, and I really like the magical mix that they have.  Warriors may be my second pick.  Would totally be Elementalist if I could use swords...  Maybe I like swords too much lol.
  • KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217
    elementalist and engineer for me.. Im gonna TRY to stick to just 2. image

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317

still missing  one.

Bullet ---- makeing all the professions.

that is the one I would be clicking if it was there

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

Originally posted by Xion1985
    Mesmer mainly because I love being able to use swords, and I really like the magical mix that they have.  Warriors may be my second pick.  Would totally be Elementalist if I could use swords...  Maybe I like swords too much lol.

Ya I loved the dual wielding with the Mesmer as a clothy at first, I still will likely make one eventually. But I didn't get into some of the mesmer skills too much, a lot of random effects and stuff not my style.

• JZeroVNJZeroVN Member Posts: 46
    I'll roll all them tonight I hope.  I'll start playing with the necromancer though and mix that with warrior thru this weekend.  The rest just get rolled up so they are named already.
  • StayonboardStayonboard Member Posts: 77

Eventually - all of them :) 

But I'm starting off with an engineer.

Originally posted by Krosslite

still missing  one.

Bullet ---- makeing all the professions.

that is the one I would be clicking if it was there

Too easy! obviously you gotta make something first :-p thats what this is about. When you login tonight, when you pick class the first time. What is it?

• FalconiumFalconium Member Posts: 20
    Human ranger to start off with. I'll probably make a warrior sometime soon, but definitely sticking to human for Divinity's Reach.
  • levin70levin70 Member Posts: 87
    I'm rolling 4 tonight, necro, elemental, ranger and guardian
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Thief and warrior...both are, as DIane Weist says in Practical Magic, " Most excellent."

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

Funny watching the poll jump around. Guardian has been the only consistantly unpopular one.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Necro for me. I was going to go with Guardian. May change my mind after seeing this poll. My idea for necro was just a high crit life stealing dual dagger wielding necro. But guardian is damn good fun to

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Human Warrior as my main and the one I spend leveling up but I am also goign to make Sylvari Thief to night and at least get him through the tutorial.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• garbonzogarbonzo Member Posts: 260
    Originally posted by Fendel84M

It is a good choice! This is the first time since Hunter in WoW that i've really liked a non cloth caster class. That really says a lot since I loved my Hunter and no other MMO has since been able to get me away from the clothies.

I'm a habitual clothie caster and WoW hunter lover myself, never been a melee fan. I'd rather kite than chase. But, the ranged options seem to round out the Thief well so I might try it first. Definitely will follow up with Elem, Ranger, and Necro alts. 

Originally posted by garbonzo
    Originally posted by Fendel84M

I'm a habitual clothie caster and WoW hunter lover myself, never been a melee fan. I'd rather kite than chase. But, the ranged options seem to round out the Thief well so I might try it first. Definitely will follow up with Elem, Ranger, and Necro alts. 

I like the ability to swap between melee and ranged weapons and be effective with both.

• bizoux86bizoux86 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Gonna be rolling an engineer, thief and probably necro first :)
  • 7star7star Member Posts: 405

NOT SURE!

I've never played before. I'm going to take my sweet time in character creation and read all the race and class descriptions carefully, mulling them over. Then I'm going to play for while. I will probably wind up playing each class for a bit to see what it feels like. Then I will eventually start playing one most of the time.

Everyone else can rush off to 80 as fast as they can and get uber. I will be there eventually.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Asura Mesmer... and if you try and stop me... so help me I'll.......

probably cry about it.

• garbonzogarbonzo Member Posts: 260
    Originally posted by 7star

NOT SURE!

I've never played before. I'm going to take my sweet time in character creation and read all the race and class descriptions carefully, mulling them over. Then I'm going to play for while. I will probably wind up playing each class for a bit to see what it feels like. Then I will eventually start playing one most of the time.

Everyone else can rush off to 80 as fast as they can and get uber. I will be there eventually.

Yeah I like that approach. Last couple of MMOs I played I took about 5 classes to mid-level before maxing one. Gives a broad sense of the game, good ideas for countering in pvp, and makes you sure about your choice of what class(es) to max.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Where is the vote option for "All of the Above"?