Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

500 favor per level too little?

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
So I recently made a smurf and the first thing that i saw was that...Friggin 500 favor per level.  W-t-f o.O It takes forever now to get your very first buy x.x  Reminds me of SMNC which had a LONG grind till you get your first buy >.<  In LoL, you get friggin...2 buys after your very first win.  And in Dota 2 , you can choose whoever the frick you want x.x  What do you guys think of the change?

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• theratmonkeytheratmonkey Member Posts: 684

Originally, it was 1,000, but I believe people were buying gods too quickly.

Right now, it's okay, considering the amount of Gods they have. You have to remember the small roster of Gods currently in the Beta. Smite has 22 Gods compared to LoL's 102 champions, and I can only guess that the only reason Dota 2 has all of their heroes playable is A.) Closed Beta, B.) They haven't released their buyable heroes yet, or C.) It's an entirely new and different play model to LoL or Smite. (I've never played DoTa 2, but I plan to on release, or whenever I get the chance.)

Right now, I'm having fun with Smite, and I'm eager to see some new Egyptian Gods. (Currently what I'm collecting. All I need is Anhur and I'm good.)

Groovy.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Actually DOTA 2 wont have buyable heroes.  Theyll all be unlocked all the time. o.o

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• theratmonkeytheratmonkey Member Posts: 684

Well, as I said before, I've never played Dota 2, nor have I read up on it, so I dont know.

Groovy.

• Iced0verIced0ver Member Posts: 49
    I predict a bump to 750.
  • Judasgoat98Judasgoat98 Member UncommonPosts: 158
    I feel they are planning on adding something like masteries or rune pages like LoL. Obviously they do not want everyone buying characters for free before the game is released because they want to make some money after all. At the rate I was going I would have unlocked all the current characters in a month or two so it is necessary to lower the amount of points I guess.
  • DarkagesDarkages Member UncommonPosts: 96
    I also feel the points are to low for matches and ya points from leveling should be boosted abit.
  • KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Favor is useless to me, received the 30 gods package for free as a reward for the previous purchases I had made.

1000 was too high.

500 seems low.

750 seems like a solid number.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Well Ive restarted my smurf account and it seems like some gods now have a lower cost.  Ao was only like..1300ish so I guess it seems good enough now. 

( o.o)
    (")(")